|High / Low range:||0.050|
NOVONIX Ltd (NVX.AX) Half Year Report
- PUREgraphite due diligence undertaken ahead of ownership increase to 75% in January 2019.
- Completed manufacturing for first suite of commercial furnaces (acceptance January 2019)
- Received first group of commercial milling equipment, and ordered balance of initial plant
- Planned product trials with multiple global battery makers (trials commenced January 2019)
- Continued product trials in Tennessee facility with US-based beachhead customers
- Evaluated and short-listed industrial properties suitable for scaling the business above 1,000tpa
- Commissioned the NOVONIX pilot battery cell manufacturing facility in Halifax, Canada
- Commenced NOVONIX's internal electrolyte materials R&D program in Halifax
- Continued growth in forward sales for BTS equipment and services, aiming for 30%+ YOY
- R&D partnership signed with Dalhousie University and filed first patent application in December 2018
- Filed US provisional patent for Silicon Infused Graphite for anode material (publication pending)
- Awarded C$487,693 R&D support grant from Government of Canada (NRC IRAP)
- Andrew Liveris AO formally appointed to the NVX Board in July 2018
- A$5.5m raised through the issue of convertible loan notes in July 2018 to fund working capital as the business transitions into production
- A$10.9m funding arranged for exercise of PUREgraphite call option (completed January 2019)
To view the full report, please visit:
About NOVONIX Ltd:
NOVONIX Limited (ASX:NVX) (FRA:GC3) is an integrated developer and supplier of high performance materials, equipment and services for the global lithium-ion battery industry with operations in the USA and Canada and sales in 14 countries.
NOVONIX is majority-owner of the PUREgraphite battery anode material Joint Venture, headquartered in Chattanooga, Tennessee, USA.
NOVONIX's mission is to accelerate the adoption of batteries for a cleaner energy future.
Greg Baynton Executive Director Phone: +61-414-970-566 Email: email@example.com Philip St Baker Managing Director Phone: +61-438-173-330 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.novonixgroup.com
ABN Newswire is a business newswire and press release distribution service for listed companies on stock exchanges globally. ABN Newswire distributes company announcements to the professional platforms, finance portals and syndicates important corporate news to a wide variety of news aggregators and financial news systems.