Jeff Bezos Donates $33 Million For DACA Student Scholarships
Wochit produces broadcast-quality video as news breaks or topics start to trend. Web sites, mobile applications, news services, blogs and other publishing entities utilize the company's platform for new revenue opportunities and better audience engagement. By working with Wochit, large publishers economically scale production and increase speed to market, while small publishers, for the first time, can have what amounts to their own newsroom for video production. Backed by Redpoint Ventures, Cedar Fund and Greycroft Partners, Wochit is based in New York, with offices in Tel Aviv.
- Young Century Micro Tech, Inc. Introduces New Microwave Power Equalizing Technology for Energy, Lumber, Agriculture, Medical, and Home-Appliance Markets
- Core Exploration Ltd (CXO.AX) Benchmark Cathodes Presentation
- DGAP-Adhoc: Godewind Immobilen AG acquires office building for a purchase price of EUR 30.5 million
- Ford government’s “Open for Business Act” shuts down fairness for Ontario working families, says UFCW Canada national president
- Eyesight Announces $15 Million Growth Round Led by Jebsen Capital, Arie Capital, Mizrahi Tefahot, and lnternal Investors and a Rebranding Campaign to Align with its Technological Solution
- Proteostasis Therapeutics Prices Public Offering of Common Stock