North Energy ASA - Mandatory notification of trade and disclosure of shareholdings
Oslo, 16 May 2018
Anders Onarheim, Chairman of the Board of Directors of North Energy ASA, has increased his ownership in Spitsbergen AS to 100% while Didrik Leikvang, financial advisor to North Energy ASA and primary insider, has reduced his ownership. The total number of North Energy ASA shares beneficially owned by Mr. Onarheim and Mr. Leikvang after the transaction is therefore 18,534,414 and 5,402,327, which equals 15.57% and 4.54% ownership respectively.
For further information, please contact:
Knut Sæberg, CEO
(+47) 918 00 720 | Email: email@example.com
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: North Energy via Globenewswire
GlobeNewswire Europe, a Nasdaq company, is one of the world's largest newswire distribution networks, specializing in the delivery of corporate press releases financial disclosures and multimedia content to the media, investment community, individual investors and the general public.
- BlackRock Frontiers Investment Trust Plc - Portfolio Update
- IIROC Trade Resumption / L'OCRCVM permet la reprise de la negociation - CIO
- CORRECTION: THE MARKETING GROUP PLC, Notice of Annual General Meeting, 8 June 2018
- Envion CEO Woestmann Silently Backtracks 40 Million Extra Tokens Claim Against Envion Founders
- Capita plc - Director/PDMR Shareholding
- Essity and WSSCC Hygiene and Health Report 2018-2019: Prioritizing Hygiene and Health is Key to Personal Well-being and Public Progress