TheRecover.com, Dangers of Amphetamine Psychosis
SAN DIEGO, May 16, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Adderall abuse have side
effects. All drugs have side effects. Therefore, a drug
a stimulant of any kind will most definitely have side
effects in a percentage of patients. Withdrawal
symptoms are a very real possibility for those who are taking
amphetamine mixed salts. These unpleasant experiences
may include fatigue, sleeping issues and food cravings as
well as issues with mood. Agitation, irritability as
well as anxiety are all potential mood related problems that
can and do occur in individuals who stop taking amphetamine
Yet, there are also more serious side effects, such as “amphetamine psychosis,” which results from taking large amounts of amphetamine mixed salts over a prolonged period of time. The symptoms of “amphetamine psychosis” are often similar to schizophrenia and may include hallucinations. The most serious potential side effect is that suicidal thoughts have been reported.
Finally, it is important to note that amphetamine mixed salts
are not legal in all countries. For example, the drug
is prohibited in Japan and South Korea. While a
prescription is needed in the United States, this should not
be seen as a de facto “stamp of approval” indicating that
amphetamine mixed salts come with no risks. Side
effects are possible, and they are potentially serious.
The decision to take this drug should not be taken lightly
nor should its withdrawal symptoms.
TheRecover.com is a drug news and article website dedicated to provide help information to individuals struggling with addiction.
To know more about the topic please visit https://www.therecover.com/college/adderall-abuse/
Author: Kevin Leonard
Address: 27420 Jefferson Ave, Temecula, CA 92590
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at http://resource.globenewswire.com/Resource/Download/0e7b263a-364e-4818-ab54-70abcac2c298
GlobeNewswire, a Nasdaq company, is one of the world's largest newswire distribution networks, specializing in the delivery of corporate press releases financial disclosures and multimedia content to the media, investment community, individual investors and the general public.
- CSE New Listing - Aura Health Inc. Commences Trading on the Canadian Securities Exchange - Video News Alert on Investmentpitch.com
- InvestmentPitch Media Video Discusses FSD Pharma's New Cannabis Clinical Research Collaborative Program in Israel with R&D Partner SciCann Therapeutics - Video Available on Investmentpitch.com
- Petroteq Announces Engagement of Development Firm for PetroBLOQ
- NetworkNewsAudio Announces Audio Press Release (APR) on Lexaria Bioscience Offers Consumers and Investors Viable Alternative for Drug Delivery
- Nexstim OYJ (NXTMH-FI): Pivotal E-FIT trial results expected for late August
- Custodian REIT plc : Issue of equity