CouplesRehabs.org, Hope is Available Inside Drug Rehabs For Married Couples
SAN DIEGO, May 16, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CouplesRehabs.org
released a new page that explains how drug rehabs for married
When someone is addicted to drugs or alcohol their lives are in serious trouble, but when two married or unmarried partners are both “users” it can be catastrophic. Imagine the financial burden of two people buying drugs or alcohol on a daily basis, and the other price they pay from this addiction. Loss of employment, health issues, and if children are involved the scenario gets even worse.
There is hope for couples who struggle with substance abuse, and a couple’s rehab may be the answer for some. More and more of the traditional drug rehabs are now willing to work with couples, where in the past they would not. There seems to be more acceptance for this type of therapy, which allows struggling addicts more options.
The individuals will first enter into a couple’s detox center after they complete their initial intake. Depending on what type of substance they are using, the detoxification process can take 7-10 days roughly. Then the couple moves along different stages of therapy, getting help as a couple, and individually.
The addiction treatment business appears to be changing, allowing alternative therapy programs that were once forbidden. Now there are even sober living homes for aftercare that accept couples or individuals with pets. To find out more about choosing the best couples rehab has to offer, call and learn about the program and the facilities amenities.
A couple’s insurance may cover the entire treatment, and most places can offer an answer within the hour. Find out what type of coverage is needed for a couple’s rehab center by contacting 888-325-2454 and begin a life of sobriety.
Author: William Leonard
Address: 402 West Broadway, #400, San Diego, CA 92101
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at http://resource.globenewswire.com/Resource/Download/1944c29b-7ab6-4f12-a74c-4b61b4daa4b3
GlobeNewswire, a Nasdaq company, is one of the world's largest newswire distribution networks, specializing in the delivery of corporate press releases financial disclosures and multimedia content to the media, investment community, individual investors and the general public.
- CSE New Listing - Aura Health Inc. Commences Trading on the Canadian Securities Exchange - Video News Alert on Investmentpitch.com
- InvestmentPitch Media Video Discusses FSD Pharma's New Cannabis Clinical Research Collaborative Program in Israel with R&D Partner SciCann Therapeutics - Video Available on Investmentpitch.com
- Petroteq Announces Engagement of Development Firm for PetroBLOQ
- NetworkNewsAudio Announces Audio Press Release (APR) on Lexaria Bioscience Offers Consumers and Investors Viable Alternative for Drug Delivery
- Nexstim OYJ (NXTMH-FI): Pivotal E-FIT trial results expected for late August
- Custodian REIT plc : Issue of equity