Limeade to Bring Interactive, Research-Based Employee Engagement Workshops to Four Cities This Summer
Bellevue, WA, June 13, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Limeade, an
employee engagement company, announced the Limeade Engage Hearts &
Minds Tour, an event series offering HR leaders Limeade
Institute research and strategies to help improve employee
engagement. The highly-rated workshops based on the 2018
Limeade Engage Conference will address topics such as burnout
and the connection between well-being and engagement.
“HR leaders today want to go beyond benefits and build a better workplace, but they’re missing the tools and research to match their passion.” said Limeade Chief Science Officer, Dr. Laura Hamill. “The Limeade Engage Hearts and Minds Tour will peel back the layers of some of the most important and viral topics impacting the workforce today and deliver the science and tools to help their people and business thrive.”
The interactive workshops will discuss:
- How the Limeade approach to well-being and engagement programs impact business results
- How to go beyond the traditional ROI to demonstrate the business value of employee programs
- Why authentically supporting employee well-being is critical to building a great workplace
- The components that must be in place to start supporting employees today
Register here for the
Limeade Engage Hearts and Minds Tour for the following
- San Diego, CA — June 14
- Dallas/Fort Worth, TX — July 19
- Philadelphia, PA — July 31
- Boston, MA — August 8
The Limeade Engage Hearts & Minds Tour is based on research from the Limeade Institute and will be presented by Chief Science Officer, Dr. Laura Hamill. Hamill leads the Limeade People Team, nurturing the company’s award-winning culture of improvement while developing groundbreaking people practices and architecting employee engagement strategies for Limeade and its 100+ enterprise customers. Hamill is also the founder and Chief Science Officer of the Limeade Institute, which conducts proprietary research, establishes market points of view and keeps a pulse on the latest employee well-being and engagement trends.
Along with her team of Ph.D. organizational psychologists, business insights experts and data scientists, Hamill works with Limeade customers to translate the Institute’s research into actionable strategies and hands-on workshops to strengthen and evolve their employee engagement strategies.
Limeade is an employee engagement company that builds great places to work by improving well-being and strengthening workplace culture. Limeade integrates well-being, engagement, inclusion and social recognition software into one seamless experience that brings workplace culture to life and inspires a strong connection between employees and companies. With Limeade, employees reconnect to what motivates them at work, which boosts engagement and gives companies the business results they want. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade is helping the world’s best companies change the way they work. To learn more, visit www.limeade.com.
About the Limeade
The Limeade Institute conducts research, establishes market points of views, and keeps a pulse on the latest employee well-being and engagement research and trends. Led by Chief Science Officer, Laura Hamill, Ph.D., the Limeade Institute consists of Ph.D. organizational psychologists, psychometricians, business insights experts and data scientists. For the last decade, Limeade has explored the science of well-being and engagement— and how the two are closely connected — leading to pioneering innovations like the first-ever Limeade Well-Being Assessment, the Limeade Results Model and more. Learn more about the Limeade Institute here or by visiting www.limeade.com.
Claire King Limeade 2067946039 firstname.lastname@example.org
GlobeNewswire, a Nasdaq company, is one of the world's largest newswire distribution networks, specializing in the delivery of corporate press releases financial disclosures and multimedia content to the media, investment community, individual investors and the general public.
- Core Exploration Ltd (CXO.AX) Grants Lithium Resource Increased by 42% ahead of DFS
- Jacobs Accelerates Portfolio Transformation with Sale of Energy, Chemicals and Resources Business to WorleyParsons for $3.3 Billion
- Richard Parsons Steps Down From CBS Corporation Board Of Directors
- State Gas Limited (GAS.AX) Reid's Dome Gas Drilling Program to Commence
- LSK BioPharma and Jiangsu Hengrui Medicine Announce Global Clinical Collaboration to Evaluate the Combination of Anti-Angiogenesis and Immuno-Oncology Therapy for Patients with Advanced Hepatocellular Carcinoma (HCC)
- Classic Minerals Ltd (CLZ.AX) Appointment of Company Secretary - Mr Madhukar Bhalla