QTS Declares Series A Preferred Stock Dividend
OVERLAND PARK, Kan., Aug. 10, 2018
OVERLAND PARK, Kan., Aug. 10, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- QTS Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE: QTS), a leading provider of software-defined and mega-scale data center solutions, announced today that its Board of Directors has authorized a cash dividend of $0.4453125 per share on its 7.125% Series A Cumulative Redeemable Perpetual Preferred Stock (the "Series A Preferred Stock") for the period from and including July 15, 2018 and ending on October 14, 2018. The $0.4453125 per share dividend is payable on October 15, 2018 to holders of Series A Preferred Stock of record at the close of business on September 28, 2018, which is equivalent to $1.78125 per annum per share.
QTS Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE: QTS) is a leading provider of data center solutions across a diverse footprint spanning more than 6 million square feet of owned mega scale data center space throughout North America. Through its software-defined technology platform, QTS is able to deliver secure, compliant infrastructure solutions, robust connectivity and premium customer service to leading hyperscale technology companies, enterprises, and government entities. Visit QTS at www.qtsdatacenters.com, call toll-free 877.QTS.DATA or follow on Twitter @DataCenters_QTS.
Investor Relations Contact:
Carter B. Cromley
SOURCE QTS Realty Trust, Inc.
- Taylor Morrison Joins Ranks of Fortune Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies
- PJSC 'Magnit' Announces the Acquisition of Shares by JSC 'Tander'
- PJSC LSR Group: LSR Group makes seventh coupon payment on its Series 001P-02 bonds
- Victory Capital to Announce Fourth Quarter 2018 Results on February 6, 2019
- Vancouver-Based iATS Payments Launches First of its Kind Coworking Space Dedicated Exclusively to Nonprofit Organizations
- OwnBackup Selected by Varian for Proactive Salesforce Data Backup and Recovery Services