QTS Declares Series A Preferred Stock Dividend
OVERLAND PARK, Kan., Aug. 10, 2018
OVERLAND PARK, Kan., Aug. 10, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- QTS Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE: QTS), a leading provider of software-defined and mega-scale data center solutions, announced today that its Board of Directors has authorized a cash dividend of $0.4453125 per share on its 7.125% Series A Cumulative Redeemable Perpetual Preferred Stock (the "Series A Preferred Stock") for the period from and including July 15, 2018 and ending on October 14, 2018. The $0.4453125 per share dividend is payable on October 15, 2018 to holders of Series A Preferred Stock of record at the close of business on September 28, 2018, which is equivalent to $1.78125 per annum per share.
QTS Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE: QTS) is a leading provider of data center solutions across a diverse footprint spanning more than 6 million square feet of owned mega scale data center space throughout North America. Through its software-defined technology platform, QTS is able to deliver secure, compliant infrastructure solutions, robust connectivity and premium customer service to leading hyperscale technology companies, enterprises, and government entities. Visit QTS at www.qtsdatacenters.com, call toll-free 877.QTS.DATA or follow on Twitter @DataCenters_QTS.
Investor Relations Contact:
Carter B. Cromley
SOURCE QTS Realty Trust, Inc.
- Core Exploration Ltd (CXO.AX) Grants Lithium Resource Increased by 42% ahead of DFS
- Jacobs Accelerates Portfolio Transformation with Sale of Energy, Chemicals and Resources Business to WorleyParsons for $3.3 Billion
- Richard Parsons Steps Down From CBS Corporation Board Of Directors
- State Gas Limited (GAS.AX) Reid's Dome Gas Drilling Program to Commence
- LSK BioPharma and Jiangsu Hengrui Medicine Announce Global Clinical Collaboration to Evaluate the Combination of Anti-Angiogenesis and Immuno-Oncology Therapy for Patients with Advanced Hepatocellular Carcinoma (HCC)
- Classic Minerals Ltd (CLZ.AX) Appointment of Company Secretary - Mr Madhukar Bhalla