QTS Declares $0.41 Third Quarter Common Stock Dividend
OVERLAND PARK, Kan., Aug. 10, 2018
OVERLAND PARK, Kan., Aug. 10, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- QTS Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE:QTS), a leading provider of software-defined and mega-scale data center solutions, announced today that its Board of Directors has authorized a cash dividend of $0.41 per share on its common stock for the third quarter of 2018. The $0.41 per share dividend is payable on October 4, 2018 to common stockholders of record at the close of business on September 20, 2018.
QTS Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE: QTS) is a leading provider of data center solutions across a diverse footprint spanning more than 6 million square feet of owned mega scale data center space throughout North America. Through its software-defined technology platform, QTS is able to deliver secure, compliant infrastructure solutions, robust connectivity and premium customer service to leading hyperscale technology companies, enterprises, and government entities. Visit QTS at www.qtsdatacenters.com, call toll-free 877.QTS.DATA or follow on Twitter @DataCenters_QTS.
Investor Relations Contact:
Carter B. Cromley
SOURCE QTS Realty Trust, Inc.
- CORRECTING and REPLACING -- Motionsoft Closes $17 Million Financing
- Meridian Corporation Reports Net Income of $2.0 Million, or $0.31 Per Diluted Share, in 1Q 2019
- Brilliant Corporate Services Honored at the 10th Asia Pacific Entrepreneurship Awards 2019
- Cequence Energy Announces Proposed Debt Transaction Private Placement and Credit Facility Renewal Update
- Bang® Energy Europe is Still in Business Despite False Reports of Ban
- Former California Deputy Attorney General and Special Counsel with Johnson Fistel Launches Investigation into Verint Systems Inc. (VRNT)