QTS Declares $0.41 Third Quarter Common Stock Dividend
OVERLAND PARK, Kan., Aug. 10, 2018
OVERLAND PARK, Kan., Aug. 10, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- QTS Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE:QTS), a leading provider of software-defined and mega-scale data center solutions, announced today that its Board of Directors has authorized a cash dividend of $0.41 per share on its common stock for the third quarter of 2018. The $0.41 per share dividend is payable on October 4, 2018 to common stockholders of record at the close of business on September 20, 2018.
QTS Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE: QTS) is a leading provider of data center solutions across a diverse footprint spanning more than 6 million square feet of owned mega scale data center space throughout North America. Through its software-defined technology platform, QTS is able to deliver secure, compliant infrastructure solutions, robust connectivity and premium customer service to leading hyperscale technology companies, enterprises, and government entities. Visit QTS at www.qtsdatacenters.com, call toll-free 877.QTS.DATA or follow on Twitter @DataCenters_QTS.
Investor Relations Contact:
Carter B. Cromley
SOURCE QTS Realty Trust, Inc.
- Classic Minerals Ltd (CLZ.AX) Appointment of Company Secretary - Mr Madhukar Bhalla
- Otherlevels Holdings Ltd (OLV.AX) Acquires XCOM Media Pty Ltd
- ACR 2018: Lilly Shares Updated Safety Analysis of OLUMIANT® (baricitinib) in Patients with Moderately-to-Severely Active Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Open Bank Project collaborates with Red Hat to Deliver Next Generation Open Banking Solutions
- Broadridge Launches Next-Generation Global Asset Servicing Solution
- Accuity Transforms Bankers Almanac to Accelerate and Improve Risk Insights, and Reduce Cost of Counterparty KYC