DGAP-News: Defense Technologies International Corp. Receives $250,000 Funding; Settles with Note Holders
DGAP-News: Defense Technologies International Corp. /
Key word(s): Miscellaneous
Las Vegas, Nevada--(Newsfile Corp. - September 14, 2018) - Defense Technologies International Corp. (OTC Pink: DTII) is pleased to announce receipt of $250,000 net funding.
The Company executed Settlement Agreements with FirstFire Global Opportunities Fund LLC, Crown Bridge Partners LLC and Salamon Brothers LLC. With these settlement agreements, the Company's expects to establish a more stable market and increase investor confidence.
For more information on the funding and the settlements please go to: https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1533357/000109690618000517/defense.htm
BETA-TEST of the 'Passive Portal'
The Company is presently performing the Beta Test of its 'Passive Portal' at a Highschool in the Austin area of Texas with the goal to start production and getting its 'Passive Portal' ready for market with its primary, initial target, to bring safety to Schools across country.
For more information on the Passive Security Scan Technology and the Passive Portal, visit www.passivesecurityscan.com.
The 'Passive Portal' technology is based on the 'Earth's Magnetic Fields' with no emissions emitted for detection and is therefore extremely safe for any person passing through the 'Passive Portal'. The Passive Security Scan system uses highly developed field sensing technology using patented methods to sense and pin point the location of contraband detected.
We are pleased to present the Company's Subsidiary's Video Production about the 'Passive Security Scan' Project.
Please view the VIDEO at: YouTube
Defense Technologies International
Click on, or paste the following link into your web browser, to view the associated documents http://www.newsfilecorp.com/release/38667
14.09.2018 Dissemination of a Corporate News,
transmitted by DGAP - a service of EQS Group AG.
|Company:||Defense Technologies International Corp.|
|End of News||DGAP News Service|
EQS Group is a leading international technology provider for Digital Investor Relations, Corporate Communications and Compliance. More than 8,000 companies worldwide trust EQS’s products and services to securely, efficiently, and simultaneously fulfil complex national and international disclosure and compliance requirements, and to reach stakeholders globally.
- Applied Inventions Management Corp. and Acreage Holdings Announce Proposed Reverse Takeover
- Sweet Natural Trading Co. Limited Announces Updated Terms to Its Upcoming Financing
- NAV CANADA reports August and year-end traffic figures
- Cannmart receives Health Canada's first ACMPR sales-only license and announces special edition Namaste Live 420 Sunday Sept 23rd at 7PM EST
- DGAP-News: Applied Inventions Management Corp. and Acreage Holdings Announce Proposed Reverse Takeover
- DGAP-Adhoc: Sixt Leasing SE expects the Group's contract portfolio as of year-end now to be at the level of the previous year; Forecasts regarding revenue and earnings confirmed