Associa Northern California Hosts Educational Webinar for Board Members
PLEASANTON, CA, Oct. 12, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Associa Northern
California will be hosting its “Assessments - When, How,
and Why” board member educational webinar on Monday, October
15, 2018 at 6PM – 7PM PDT.
The webinar will be hosted by Zer Iyer, partner with Angius & Terry LLP, who will provide board members with important industry information on assessments. Specific topics will include:
- How to levy a special assessment
- How much an assessment can be charged or changed
- When to charge interest and late fees
- How to charge an owner back for damages
“There are many rules and civil code requirements around what
an association can levy and collect on, which can make it
extremely confusing to understand,” stated Kelly Zibell,
Associa Northern California senior vice president. “Associa
Northern California is dedicated to educating our board
members and providing them the tools they need to be
successful. As we approach budget season, we wanted to
help prepare our board members and offer them the most
up-to-date assessment information available.”
Please click HERE to register. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
With more than 180 branch offices across North America, Associa delivers unsurpassed management and lifestyle services to nearly five million residents worldwide. Our 10,000+ team members lead the industry with unrivaled education, expertise and trailblazing innovation. For more than 40 years, Associa has provided solutions designed to help communities achieve their vision. To learn more, visit www.associaonline.com.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/associa
Subscribe to the Blog: https://hub.associaonline.com/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/associa
Join us on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/associa
Ashley Cantwell Associa 214-272-4107 email@example.com
GlobeNewswire, a Nasdaq company, is one of the world's largest newswire distribution networks, specializing in the delivery of corporate press releases financial disclosures and multimedia content to the media, investment community, individual investors and the general public.
- Majedie Asset Management Ltd: Form 8.3 - BARRICK GOLD CORP
- European Investment Bank VP Attends Signature Event at BiondVax Extending Financing Agreement With BiondVax to €24million
- Fuller, Smith & Turner PLC:
- Shareholder Alert: Ademi & O'Reilly, LLP Investigates whether Aerohive Networks, Inc. has obtained a Fair Price in its sale to Extreme Networks, Inc.
- Shareholder Alert: Ademi & O'Reilly, LLP Investigates whether Oritani Financial Corp. has obtained a Fair Price in its sale to Valley National Bancorp
- Majedie Asset Management Ltd: Form 8.3 - ACACIA MINING PLC