California Bank & Trust Donates $25,000 To Support Communities Impacted By California Wildfires
SAN DIEGO, Dec. 6, 2018
SAN DIEGO, Dec. 6, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- California Bank & Trust (CB&T) today announced its donation of $25,000 to the United Way in support of communities and individuals impacted by the Camp Fire in Northern California, and the Woolsey and Hill Fires in Southern California.
Together, these fires have caused massive damage – affecting thousands of people, homes and businesses across the state. CB&T's contribution to the relief efforts will be shared among the local United Way agencies based on immediate needs for humanitarian aid.
"It is heartbreaking to see the devastation the recent wildfires have had on our communities," said Steven Borg, CB&T's senior vice president and corporate marketing director. "In accordance with our guiding principle of improving our communities, our executive leadership joins with all of our associates in supporting those who have been displaced or suffered losses."
CB&T encourages clients experiencing hardship due to the wildfires to contact their relationship banker at (800) 355-0507 to discuss their options. Affected customers also can contact their banker by visiting their nearest branch.
In addition, CB&T urges its customers and associates to join the bank in making a difference through a personal tax-deductible charitable donation through these channels:
- Support those impacted by the Camp Fire in Butte County via the United Way of Northern California's website at www.norcalunitedway.org/camp-fire or text BUTTEFIRE to 91999.
- Make a donation to support victims of the Hill and Woolsey fires in Southern California via the United Way of Greater Los Angeles and United Way of Ventura County website at www.unitedwayla.org/en/give/disaster-relief-fund/. Text UWVC to 41444 to support those in Ventura County, and 2018FIRES to 41444 to support Los Angeles County.
About California Bank & Trust: California Bank & Trust has been helping Californians and their businesses grow and prosper for more than 60 years. Today, it is among California's leading banks with more than $11 billion in assets and nearly 100 branch offices located throughout the state. A division of Zions Bancorporation, N.A. (NASDAQ: ZION), CB&T has been voted "Best Bank" by the San Diego Union Tribune for eight consecutive years, and "Best Commercial Bank" for five years in a row. Readers of The Orange County Register have also voted CB&T as the county's "Best Bank" for five consecutive years; and the group has consistently won the Greenwich Excellence Awards for achievement in Middle-Market and Small Business. CB&T provides a full array of financial solutions for businesses and individuals, including commercial banking, business banking, small business lending, treasury management, international banking and wealth management. Its experienced and professional bankers are backed by major resources yet maintain local decision-making authority and regional market and industry expertise. Each is committed to providing clients with valuable economic insights and connecting them with the beneficial business relationships they need in order to succeed. To learn more, visit www.calbanktrust.com. Connect with California Bank & Trust on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/california-bank--trust-donates-25-000-to-support-communities-impacted-by-california-wildfires-300761142.html
SOURCE Zions Bancorporation, N.A.
- SteelEye Launches Consolidated Communications and Trade Data Survellience Solution
- Orkla ASA: Issuance of Commercial Paper
- NHC Reports 2018 Year End Earnings
- IMImobile releases unified RCS Messaging API to accelerate RCS adoption for enterprise customer communications
- Kemira Annual Report 2018 published
- Smooth Skin Lounge, a Boutique Med Spa, Opens in Studio City