PeopleKeys' CBC Plus Course is Set to Make 2019 Another Year of Training Busy Professionals in Behavioral Analysis Skills
Youngstown, OH, Dec. 07, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PeopleKeys, a leader in behavioral analysis, recently released their 2019 Certified Behavioral Consultant Plus (CBC+) Course webinar training dates. The CBC+ Course is now in its third year of certifying participants in DISC behavioral analysis skills. Back by popular demand, the 4-hour webinar format was designed to be a supplement to the standard, self-directed Certified Behavioral Consultant (CBC) online course. The “Plus” option of the half-day webinar format, coupled with the self-paced standard CBC Course, is a great benefit to professionals who learn better in a live-training format, but don’t have the time or resources to leave the office to attend a live training session.
Since the course was first offered, hundreds of professionals, executives, coaches, trainers, and entrepreneurs have taken part in increasing their people skills and professional credentials with the supplemental format. “Besides the fact that I learned an essential skill I will use every day in my profession, I also had the guidance of John Schindell, PeopleKeys’ Master Trainer, who took the time to answer more detailed questions regarding the course during and after the training,” said a participant in the 2018 CBC+ training course.
Schindell added that he believes the greatest benefit to participants is their ongoing affiliation with PeopleKeys through Certification in Behavioral Analysis. “Participants join a large network of Certified Behavioral Consultants who have ongoing support and discounts from PeopleKeys for a variety of behavioral applications and business development solutions. The CBC+ Certification is a great way for anyone thinking about beginning or expanding their coaching or consulting business. It adds extra credentials in exchange for a small amount of time and money,” said Mr. Schindell.
All training takes place on Fridays at 1 PM EST by webinar invite. The 2019 CBC + schedule is as follows:
- Jan 18
- Feb 8
- Mar 15
- Apr 12
- May 10
- June 14
- July 19
- Aug 16
- Sep 13
- Oct 11
- Nov 8
- Dec 6
In addition to 4 hours of live webinar training, the CBC + course includes Training Level 1: Introduction to Behavioral Analysis and Training Level 2: Advanced Behavioral Analysis courses via an online learning management system (LMS) providing ongoing reference material for the participant. Course includes:
- A 4-hour webinar training with a PeopleKeys' Master Trainer
- The Understanding Personality Styles PowerPoint presentation
- A Free, Branded PeopleKeys' Account
- Five 3D Assessments (DISC + TEAMS + Values)
- DISC Training Level 1: Introduction to Behavioral Analysis (Online)
- DISC Training Level 2: Advanced Behavioral Analysis in Business (Online)
- TEAMS and Values Online Training Course
After Successful completion of courses and exams, participants receive:
- Certificate of Completion - Level 1
- Certificate of Completion - Level 2
- Certified Behavioral Consultant (CBC) Accreditation and Certificate
- Eligibility of 6 CEUs, approved by The International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET)
- 20% life-long discount on all online and print products of PeopleKeys
For more information about the CBC + Course or to register and get started as a PeopleKey’s Certified Behavioral Consultant, please visit here.
PeopleKeys, is recognized as an international behavioral analysis expert and leader for over 35 years. PeopleKeys has been providing DISC-based solutions to thousands of companies and millions of individuals worldwide. Their goal is to help people use people analytics to understand how behavioral analysis can enhance relationships, improve productivity, minimize conflict, and unlock the potential in today’s workforces. PeopleKeys’ behavioral courses, assessments, customizations, integrations, as well as training and consulting solutions, have been translated into over 33 languages.
Coleen Kulkin PeopleKeys 1-800-779-3472 firstname.lastname@example.org
GlobeNewswire, a Nasdaq company, is one of the world's largest newswire distribution networks, specializing in the delivery of corporate press releases financial disclosures and multimedia content to the media, investment community, individual investors and the general public.
- Duke Energy's solar rebates power private solar system growth in North Carolina
- Meso Numismatics Files Form 10-12G with the Securities and Exchange Commission
- Ahlstrom-Munksjö to Improve Energy Efficiency in Turin
- South African-based Routed Signs Expansion Agreement for Ubersmith Subscription Business Software
- Cemtrex Announces Rights Offering Reminder
- Digital Business is Changing the Way Network Perimeters are Secured