Nuxeo Wins 2018 Aragon Research Innovation Award for Content Management
NEW YORK, Dec. 07, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Nuxeo, the leading
cloud-native Content Services Platform, today announced the
company has been named as a winner of the 2018 Aragon
Research Innovation Award for Content Management.
Nuxeo is a cloud-native Content Services Platform for managing all types of content and data. The Nuxeo Platform connects with existing information systems and enables organizations to create content applications to meet unique and complex needs. Nuxeo leverages the latest cloud, artificial intelligence and other modern technologies to transform content and data into business value.
“This distinction from Aragon Research further validates Nuxeo’s position as a disruptive force in the enterprise content management (ECM) and Content Services market,” said Eric Barroca, CEO of Nuxeo. “Enterprises today are producing an ever-growing amount of content and data, and many are turning to Nuxeo because our platform not only solves their current information management challenges, but it provides the flexibility and agility to adapt and evolve as their needs and requirements change over time.”
The Aragon award recognizes providers leveraging visionary use of technology to not only adapt as markets change, but to actively disrupt and inform how their markets will evolve. Nuxeo was formally presented with the award on December 6th, 2018 at Aragon Transform, the annual Aragon Research awards ceremony.
The identification of an Aragon Research award winner is not an endorsement by Aragon Research of any vendor, product, or service.
Nuxeo, developer of the leading Content Services Platform, is reinventing enterprise content management (ECM) and digital asset management (DAM). Nuxeo is fundamentally changing how people work with data and content to realize new value from digital information. Its cloud-native platform has been deployed by large enterprises, mid-sized businesses and government agencies worldwide. Customers like Verizon, Electronic Arts, ABN Amro, and the Department of Defense have used Nuxeo's technology to transform the way they do business. Founded in 2008, the company is based in New York with offices across the United States, Europe, and Asia. Learn more at www.nuxeo.com.
GlobeNewswire, a Nasdaq company, is one of the world's largest newswire distribution networks, specializing in the delivery of corporate press releases financial disclosures and multimedia content to the media, investment community, individual investors and the general public.
- Finsbury Growth & Income Trust Plc - Director Declaration
- TTEC Delivers Holiday Cheer for 244 Families, Donates to Denver Students
- Skyharbour Intersects New High Grade Uranium at Maverick Zone including 3.11% U3O8 over 1.8m within 0.56% U3O8 over 15.2m as well as 1.33% U3O8 over 7.8m; Winter 2019 Drill Program Upcoming
- DeliverySwift to Enter Last Mile Grocery, Pet Supply and Pharmacy Delivery and Legalization of Hemp Passes Senate and House, AppSwarm Corp. Announces
- Sunniva Inc. Announces Cannabis Telehealth Service Agreement Between Natural Health Services Ltd and HelloMD to Expand Patient Reach With Enhanced Medical Cannabis Services in Canada
- Horizon North Logistics Inc. Announces TSX Acceptance of Normal Course Issuer Bid