Warner Music Group Corp. to Conduct Earnings Conference Call on Thursday, December 20, 2018
NEW YORK, Dec. 07, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Warner Music Group Corp. will release its financial results on Thursday, December 20, 2018, for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended September 30, 2018, and will hold an earnings update conference call that morning at 8:30 a.m. ET.
To access the conference call, please dial (844) 868-0142 or
(832) 777-5759. The passcode for the call is “Warner
Music.” We suggest you call in 10 minutes prior to the
start time. You will be able to replay the conference
call up until Sunday, January 20, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. ET by
dialing (855) 859-2056 or (404) 537-3406. The
passcode for the conference replay is 5546139. The call will
also be available via webcast at www.wmg.com.
About Warner Music Group
With its broad roster of new stars and legendary artists, Warner Music Group is home to a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, Big Beat, Canvasback, East West, Elektra, Erato, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Reprise, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Spinnin’, Warner Bros., Warner Classics and Warner Music Nashville, as well as Warner/Chappell Music, one of the world's leading music publishers, with a catalog of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
GlobeNewswire, a Nasdaq company, is one of the world's largest newswire distribution networks, specializing in the delivery of corporate press releases financial disclosures and multimedia content to the media, investment community, individual investors and the general public.
- Goodix to Showcase Technology Innovation for the Next Era of IoT at MWC19
- BizClik Media Announces the Launch of FinTech Magazine
- M J Mapp Turns to LEVERTON's AI Platform for Real Estate Transaction
- DGAP-News: TOM TAILOR Holding SE: TOM TAILOR launches new Plus Size-line MY TRUE ME
- HKBN and Microsoft Hong Kong Join Forces to Elevate the Competitiveness of Hong Kong Companies
- KKR acquires Tele München Gruppe - planned expansion to become leading independent audio-visual content platform