Blind Creek Resources Ltd Invites You to Join Us at the VRIC Conference in Vancouver
Vancouver, British Columbia--(Newsfile Corp. - January 10, 2019) - Blind Creek Resources Ltd (TSXV: BCK) would like to cordially invite you to visit us at Booth #618 at the Vancouver Resource Investment Conference (VRIC) to be held at the Vancouver Convention Centre West (1055 Canada Place, Vancouver) on Sunday January 20 - Monday January 21, 2019.
The Vancouver Resource Investment Conference has been the bellwether of the junior mining market for the last twenty-five years. It is the number one source of information for investment trends and ideas, covering all aspects of the natural resource industry.
Each year, the VRIC hosts over 60 keynote speakers, 350 exhibiting companies and 9000 investors.
Investment thought leaders and wealth influencers provide our audiences with valuable insights. C-suite company executives covering every corner of the mineral exploration sector as well as metals, oil & gas, renewable energy, media and financial services companies are available to speak one on one. This is a must-attend for investors and stakeholders in the global mining industry.
For more information and/or to register for the conference please visit: https://cambridgehouse.com/vancouver-resource-investment-conference
We look forward to seeing you there.
For further information:
Newsfile Corp. is a press release service for companies of all sizes. With a distribution of over 6,000 media and financial databases, Newsfile delivers press releases to a global audience.
- First Production 2020 Toyota GR Supra Goes for $2.1 Million at Barrett-Jackson Scottsdale Auction
- Taiwan-based Farglory launches homebuyers' campaign
- Larson Electronics Releases 350W Step-Up Surface Mount Transformer, 12V DC to 120V AC 50/60 Hz
- CIO Roundtable Invests in INTERalliance Adopt-A-Chapter Program
- SubscriberWise Founder Registers ‘Zeal to Steal’ to Spotlight Corporate Unlawful Behavior with Consumer Empowerment as Goal
- Northern California National Bank Announces 2018 Fiscal Year End Results