Engineer Gold Mines Ltd: Invitation to VRIC Booth 618
Vancouver, British Columbia--(Newsfile Corp. - January 10, 2019) - Engineer Gold Mines Ltd (TSXV: EAU) would like to cordially invite you to visit us at Booth #618 at the Vancouver Resource Investment Conference (VRIC) to be held at the Vancouver Convention Centre West (1055 Canada Place, Vancouver) on Sunday January 20 - Monday January 21, 2019.
The Vancouver Resource Investment Conference has been the bellwether of the junior mining market for the last twenty-five years. It is the number one source of information for investment trends and ideas, covering all aspects of the natural resource industry.
Each year, the VRIC hosts over 60 keynote speakers, 350 exhibiting companies and 9000 investors.
Investment thought leaders and wealth influencers provide our audiences with valuable insights. C-suite company executives covering every corner of the mineral exploration sector as well as metals, oil & gas, renewable energy, media and financial services companies are available to speak one on one. This is a must-attend for investors and stakeholders in the global mining industry.
For more information and/or to register for the conference please visit: https://cambridgehouse.com/vancouver-resource-investment-conference
We look forward to seeing you there.
For further information:
Newsfile Corp. is a press release service for companies of all sizes. With a distribution of over 6,000 media and financial databases, Newsfile delivers press releases to a global audience.
- Skyharbour Discovers New High Grade Uranium Mineralization at Maverick Zone including 2.31% U3O8 over 2.5m within 0.62% U3O8 over 12.0m; Summer 2019 Drill Program Upcoming
- Life On Earth, Inc. Adds Top Industry Veteran To Its Board Of Directors
- GFG Hits Gold Mineralization at Slate Rock and Crawford Targets at the Pen Gold Project West of Timmins, ON
- Radient Technologies Inc. Provides Update on Progress of Cannabis and Hemp Extraction Facilities and Issues Shares for Services
- Veritas Farms Unveils Billboard Advertising Campaign in California and Washington State
- Avon appoints HCL Technologies as IT infrastructure Services Partner to Support ongoing Digital Transformation