LDIC North American Small Business announces NAV Correction
TORONTO, Jan. 11, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) --
NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION TO U.S. NEWS WIRE SERVICES OR DISSEMINATION IN THE UNITED STATES
LDIC Inc. (the “Manager”), the manager of the LDIC North American Small Business Fund (the “Fund”), announces that it has discovered a discrepancy which has affected the net asset value per unit (“NAVPU”) of the Fund. The Manager has determined that an administrative error in calculating year end performance fee expense resulted in a misstatement of the NAVPU of the Series A, Series F and Series F1 of the Fund on January 2, 2019.
The NAVPUs were subsequently recalculated and were lower than the reported NAVPU with the difference being $0.22 or 1.9% on Series A and $0.25 or 2.1% on Series F and $0.23 or 2.0% on Series F1. There were no purchases or redemptions at the originally published NAVPU during the period therefore there was no impact to unitholders. The NAVPU for each of Series A, Series F and Series F1 that was calculated and published for January 4, 2019 reflected the correction for each class respectively and re-established the correct NAVPU values.
The Manager has reviewed and updated its procedures and is working with its valuation agent to ensure that this administrative error will not be repeated. It should be noted that the Manager has reimbursed the Fund from the overpayment of management fees.
For further information please contact:
Chief Compliance Officer
Tel: (416) 362-4141
GlobeNewswire, a Nasdaq company, is one of the world's largest newswire distribution networks, specializing in the delivery of corporate press releases financial disclosures and multimedia content to the media, investment community, individual investors and the general public.
- Route1 Expands Ultra-Secure Mobile Workforce Solution with MobiKEY Support for DISA’s Purebred
- FirstEnergy Earns 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index Designation
- YOGA INVESTOR DEADLINE: Rosen Law Firm Reminds Investors of Important Deadline in First Filed Federal Securities Case Seeking to Recover Investor Losses - YOGA
- TX INVESTOR DEADLINE: Rosen Law Firm Reminds Ternium S.A. Investors of Important Deadline in First-Filed Securities Class Action Lawsuit Seeking to Recover Investor Losses - TX
- Boca West Country Club Reports Many Want to "Live the Lifestyle" with an Increase in Membership Numbers, Home Sales and Low Real Estate Inventory
- SNAP JAN 31 DEADLINE: Rosen Law Firm Encourages Investors with Losses in Excess of $500K in Snap, Inc. Securities to Contact Firm About Jan 31 Deadline in Class Action Seeking Recovery of Investor Losses - SNAP