YANGTZE RIVER INVESTOR ALERT: Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses Exceeding $50,000 Investing In Yangtze River Port and Logistics Limited To Contact The Firm
NEW YORK, Jan. 11, 2019
NEW YORK, Jan. 11, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP, a leading national securities law firm, is investigating potential claims against Yangtze River Port and Logistics Limited ("Yangtze River" or the "Company")(NASDAQ:YRIV).
If you invested in Yangtze River stock or options and would like to discuss your legal rights, click here: www.faruqilaw.com/YRIV. There is no cost or obligation to you.
You can also contact us by calling Richard Gonnello toll free at 877-247-4292 or at 212-983-9330 or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
FARUQI & FARUQI, LLP
685 Third Avenue, 26th Floor
New York, NY 10017
Attn: Richard Gonnello, Esq.
Telephone: (877) 247-4292 or (212) 983-9330
Attorney Advertising. The law firm responsible for this advertisement is Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP (www.faruqilaw.com). Prior results do not guarantee or predict a similar outcome with respect to any future matter. We welcome the opportunity to discuss your particular case. All communications will be treated in a confidential manner.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/yangtze-river-investor-alert-faruqi--faruqi-llp-encourages-investors-who-suffered-losses-exceeding-50-000-investing-in-yangtze-river-port-and-logistics-limited-to-contact-the-firm-300777125.html
SOURCE Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP
- Net Asset Value(s)
- Microtel by Wyndham Elevates Brand with New Prototype Optimizing Operational Efficiencies
- DGAP-News: KWS to implement share split on March 22, 2019
- Maui and Sons Chile Rides the Oracle Wave to Operational Agility
- E-Commerce Solution Providers Team Up to Enable High-quality Visual Product Content Production at Scale
- Property Management Platform Guesty Raises $35M in Series C Funding, Solidifying Leadership Position as the End-To-End Solution for Short-Term Rentals