Love Your Car? These Cities Want To Ban Them
Wochit produces broadcast-quality video as news breaks or topics start to trend. Web sites, mobile applications, news services, blogs and other publishing entities utilize the company's platform for new revenue opportunities and better audience engagement. By working with Wochit, large publishers economically scale production and increase speed to market, while small publishers, for the first time, can have what amounts to their own newsroom for video production. Backed by Redpoint Ventures, Cedar Fund and Greycroft Partners, Wochit is based in New York, with offices in Tel Aviv.
- Boca West Country Club Reports Many Want to "Live the Lifestyle" with an Increase in Membership Numbers, Home Sales and Low Real Estate Inventory
- SNAP JAN 31 DEADLINE: Rosen Law Firm Encourages Investors with Losses in Excess of $500K in Snap, Inc. Securities to Contact Firm About Jan 31 Deadline in Class Action Seeking Recovery of Investor Losses - SNAP
- Federal Judge Recognizes Free Speech for Cannabis Producer
- HLTH DEADLINE ALERT: Rosen Law Firm Announces Filing of Securities Class Action Lawsuit Against Nobilis Health Corp.; Important Feb. 12 Deadline - HLTH
- NSANY INVESTOR ALERT: Rosen Law Firm Reminds Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. Investors of Important Feb. 8 Deadline in Securities Class Action Lawsuit - NSANY
- Invictus' Canandia Awarded Sales License