Tim Cook Makes Over $136 Million
Wochit produces broadcast-quality video as news breaks or topics start to trend. Web sites, mobile applications, news services, blogs and other publishing entities utilize the company's platform for new revenue opportunities and better audience engagement. By working with Wochit, large publishers economically scale production and increase speed to market, while small publishers, for the first time, can have what amounts to their own newsroom for video production. Backed by Redpoint Ventures, Cedar Fund and Greycroft Partners, Wochit is based in New York, with offices in Tel Aviv.
- Approval of Trans Mountain Expansion Project the right decision for Canada
- Freddie Mac Prices $771 Million Multifamily K-Deal, K-F63
- Anadarko Announces Mozambique LNG Final Investment Decision
- Lumina Gold Announces Results of Shareholder Meeting
- Early Warning Report - 2209021 Ontario Inc.
- Early Warning Report - Mamdani