Phone Carriers Still Selling Real-Time Location Data
Wochit produces broadcast-quality video as news breaks or topics start to trend. Web sites, mobile applications, news services, blogs and other publishing entities utilize the company's platform for new revenue opportunities and better audience engagement. By working with Wochit, large publishers economically scale production and increase speed to market, while small publishers, for the first time, can have what amounts to their own newsroom for video production. Backed by Redpoint Ventures, Cedar Fund and Greycroft Partners, Wochit is based in New York, with offices in Tel Aviv.
- PCG Advisory CEO Jeff Ramson to Participate on “Insights on Investor Relations: Utilizing Digital Channels for Digital Securities to Maintain Trust, Engagement, & Compliance” Webinar Hosted by KoreConX
- BBVA Foundation hosts Frontiers of Knowledge Awards in Bilbao
- EQS-News: GRUPO GICSA, S.A.B. DE C.V.: GRUPO GICSA ANNOUNCES CHANGES TO INVESTOR RELATIONS DEPARTMENT
- Increase in Interest for EB-5 in India - EB-5 India Reaches its per Country Limit in July, 2019
- Sixth Annual MongoDB Innovation Award Winners Announced
- Oceaneering Awarded Contract to Supply Umbilicals and Distribution Hardware for Mozambique LNG Project