Driving Truck For A Living? Don't Worry About Self-Driving Semis
Wochit produces broadcast-quality video as news breaks or topics start to trend. Web sites, mobile applications, news services, blogs and other publishing entities utilize the company's platform for new revenue opportunities and better audience engagement. By working with Wochit, large publishers economically scale production and increase speed to market, while small publishers, for the first time, can have what amounts to their own newsroom for video production. Backed by Redpoint Ventures, Cedar Fund and Greycroft Partners, Wochit is based in New York, with offices in Tel Aviv.
- Elbit Systems Awarded $50 Million Contract to Supply Structural Parts fromComposite Materials for an Aircraft of a Customer in North America
- Amgen Announces BLINCYTO® (blinatumomab) Five-Year Overall Survival Data At EHA 2019
- Cubic to Showcase Multi-Domain LVC Advanced Training Environment for Fighter Pilots at International Paris Air Show 2019
- Littoral Combat Ship 21 (Minneapolis-Saint Paul) Christened and Launched
- PBF Energy to Attend the J.P. Morgan 2019 Energy Conference
- ROADSTER-2 Demonstrates Compelling Patient Outcomes with Strong Safety Profile