Honeywell International Inc. - Honeywell Files 10-K for 2018
London, February 11
HONEYWELL FILES 10-K FOR 2018
MORRIS PLAINS, N.J., February 11, 2019 -- Honeywell International Inc. ("Honeywell") has submitted its Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2018 to the National Storage Mechanism. The Form 10-K will be available for viewing shortly for inspection at: www.Hemscott.com/nsm.do.
A copy of Honeywell's Form 10-K is also available on its website at http://investor.honeywell.com/SEC-Filings.
Honeywell (www.honeywell.com) is a Fortune 100 technology company that delivers industry specific solutions that include aerospace products and services; control technologies for buildings and industry; and performance materials globally. Our technologies help everything from aircraft, buildings, manufacturing plants, supply chains, and workers become more connected to make our world smarter, safer, and more sustainable. For more news and information on Honeywell, please visit www.honeywell.com/newsroom.
|Scott Sayres||Mark Macaluso|
|(480) 257-8921||(973) 455-2222|
- Results of Shareholders' Meeting
- Butler Joins Renasant Bank Board of Directors
- Minera Alamos Announces Transaction to Accelerate Development of Guadalupe De Los Reyes Gold Project
- Bavarian Nordic A/S – Report on the Results of the Annual General Meeting, held April 24, 2019
- Fuller, Smith & Turner PLC: Result of EGM
- Forge And Basilea Enter Into Multi-Target Agreement To Discover And Develop Novel Antibiotics