Honeywell International Inc. - Honeywell Files 10-K for 2018
London, February 11
HONEYWELL FILES 10-K FOR 2018
MORRIS PLAINS, N.J., February 11, 2019 -- Honeywell International Inc. ("Honeywell") has submitted its Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2018 to the National Storage Mechanism. The Form 10-K will be available for viewing shortly for inspection at: www.Hemscott.com/nsm.do.
A copy of Honeywell's Form 10-K is also available on its website at http://investor.honeywell.com/SEC-Filings.
Honeywell (www.honeywell.com) is a Fortune 100 technology company that delivers industry specific solutions that include aerospace products and services; control technologies for buildings and industry; and performance materials globally. Our technologies help everything from aircraft, buildings, manufacturing plants, supply chains, and workers become more connected to make our world smarter, safer, and more sustainable. For more news and information on Honeywell, please visit www.honeywell.com/newsroom.
|Scott Sayres||Mark Macaluso|
|(480) 257-8921||(973) 455-2222|
- BW Offshore: Approved by ANP as operator in Brazil and transfer of the participating interest in the Maromba field
- ALERT: Monteverde & Associates PC Launches an Investigation Regarding the Following Acquisition
- China Fortune Land Development H1 Achieves RMB 8.48 Billion of Net Profits Attributable to Shareholders, a Year-on-year Increase of 22.4%
- INTERNATIONAL FLAVORS SHAREHOLDER ALERT BY FORMER LOUISIANA ATTORNEY GENERAL: Kahn Swick & Foti, LLC Reminds Investors with Losses in Excess of $100,000 of Lead Plaintiff Deadline in Class Action Lawsuit Against International Flavors & Fragrances Inc. - IFF
- GTT SHAREHOLDER ALERT BY FORMER LOUISIANA ATTORNEY GENERAL: KAHN SWICK & FOTI, LLC REMINDS INVESTORS WITH LOSSES IN EXCESS OF $100,000 of Lead Plaintiff Deadline in Class Action Lawsuit Against GTT Communications, Inc. - GTT
- PLURALSIGHT SHAREHOLDER ALERT BY FORMER LOUISIANA ATTORNEY GENERAL: KAHN SWICK & FOTI, LLC REMINDS INVESTORS WITH LOSSES IN EXCESS OF $100,000 of Lead Plaintiff Deadline in Class Action Lawsuit Against Pluralsight, Inc. - PS