Mosquito Shield Franchise Corporation surges into 2019
North Attleboro, MA, Feb. 11, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) --
Mosquito Shield Franchise
Corporation honored its successful franchisees and
announced new initiatives for 2019 at its recent annual
The event was held at the Melia Resort in Nassau, Bahamas from Jan. 20 through Jan. 24.
Highlights of the four-day retreat included:
1. Celebrating two more members of the organizations vaunted Million Dollar Club which recognizes sales over $1 million
2. Successfully serving over 20,000 customers across the country in 2018
3. Opening up five more regions for expansion and territory opportunities.
As the leader in residential mosquito and tick control services, Mosquito Shield has now grown to more than 55 franchises in 26 states.
In 2019, the company will expand operations in the Dallas / Fort Worth region while also offering franchise opportunities in Atlanta, Virginia Beach, Delaware, and South Carolina.
“Our annual meeting offers us a great opportunity to get feedback and share best practices between franchisees,” said Michael Moorhouse, Vice President of Franchise Development. “Recognizing the leaders in our system also serves to motivate the entire franchise system. We are ready to go for 2019.”
Mosquito Shield offers mosquito control and tick control services throughout the country, delivering effective solutions, professional service, and guaranteed results to a rapidly growing base of satisfied customers.
Founded in 2001, Mosquito Shield addresses the need for an effective and affordable residential mosquito and tick treatment.
The company developed Mosquito Protection Barrier™ (MPB), a patent pending spray that rids properties of the existing mosquito population and builds a barrier around that property for a virtually mosquito-free environment.
MPB includes FlexBlend, the industry’s only intelligent spray-blend technology.
Mosquito Shield Franchise Corporation began operations in 2013 and in 2017 completed its first major acquisition by entering into an agreement with Green Home Solutions to acquire its residential mosquito and tick control franchises.
Also in 2017, Mosquito Shield Franchise Corporation was named one of Entrepreneur’s Top New Franchises. The designation came in the April 2017 edition of Entrepreneur Magazine. The list recognizes the top 100 companies that have been franchising for five years or less, based on data submitted for Entrepreneur’s Franchise 500® ranking.
The company also earned Top 50 Franchise Satisfaction awards from Franchise Business Review in 2015 and 2016. For more information on participating in a Mosquito Shield franchise, visit www.moshieldfranchise.com or email Michael Moorhouse at Michael@moshield.com.
Michael Moorhouse Mosquito Shield 5083163429 email@example.com
GlobeNewswire, a Nasdaq company, is one of the world's largest newswire distribution networks, specializing in the delivery of corporate press releases financial disclosures and multimedia content to the media, investment community, individual investors and the general public.
- HEALTHE LAUNCHES LINE OF ARCHITECTURAL LUMINAIRES
- Quanterix to Present at Multiple Upcoming Healthcare Conferences
- Adam Kahn Promoted to Chief Creative Officer, Grey Midwest
- Fast-Tracking Fresh for Mid-Market Retailers: iTradeNetwork Introduces a New Fresh Trading, Traceability and Supply Chain Analytics Platform
- Natural Alternatives International Appoints New Sports Nutrition Business Development Manager for CarnoSyn® Brands
- Aziel Corporation Acquires Ideal Adjusting