LHV Group results for January 2019
In January, AS LHV Group earnt EUR 2.3 million in
consolidated net profit: AS LHV Pank earnt EUR 1.6 million in
net profit and AS LHV Varahaldus EUR 0.9 million.
"January was as expected and lived up to our financial plan. Interest income, customer base and activity grew at a good pace," commented Madis Toomsalu, CEO of LHV Group.
AS LHV Group reports are available at https://investor.lhv.ee/en/reports.
LHV Group is the largest domestic financial group and capital provider in Estonia. LHV Group's key subsidiaries are LHV Pank and LHV Varahaldus. LHV employs over 390 people, and more than 164,000 customers use LHV’s banking services. Pension funds managed by LHV have more than 177,000 active clients.
Phone: +372 502 0786
GlobeNewswire, a Nasdaq company, is one of the world's largest newswire distribution networks, specializing in the delivery of corporate press releases financial disclosures and multimedia content to the media, investment community, individual investors and the general public.
- Biglari Holdings Inc. News Release
- Investor Alert: Kaplan Fox Announces Investigation Of Diplomat Pharmacy, Inc.
- ClearStream Announces New Board Member
- Partnership in healthcare innovation, active ageing, research and education to help the elderly and their caregivers
- Sale of Immigration Business Withdrawn - Company announcement No 2/2019
- MICRON TECHNOLOGY SHAREHOLDER ALERT: CLAIMSFILER REMINDS INVESTORS WITH LOSSES IN EXCESS OF $100,000 of Lead Plaintiff Deadline in Class Action Lawsuit Against Micron Technology, Inc. - MU