LHV Group results for January 2019
In January, AS LHV Group earnt EUR 2.3 million in
consolidated net profit: AS LHV Pank earnt EUR 1.6 million in
net profit and AS LHV Varahaldus EUR 0.9 million.
"January was as expected and lived up to our financial plan. Interest income, customer base and activity grew at a good pace," commented Madis Toomsalu, CEO of LHV Group.
AS LHV Group reports are available at https://investor.lhv.ee/en/reports.
LHV Group is the largest domestic financial group and capital provider in Estonia. LHV Group's key subsidiaries are LHV Pank and LHV Varahaldus. LHV employs over 390 people, and more than 164,000 customers use LHV’s banking services. Pension funds managed by LHV have more than 177,000 active clients.
Phone: +372 502 0786
GlobeNewswire, a Nasdaq company, is one of the world's largest newswire distribution networks, specializing in the delivery of corporate press releases financial disclosures and multimedia content to the media, investment community, individual investors and the general public.
- PureCircle Launches Gourmet Ice Cream in Chicago. Zero-Added Sugar. Sweetened With Plant-Based Stevia.
- Dogness (International) Corporation Announces Operating Updates
- Optmyzr Introduces Amazon Ads Management Capabilities
- Franklin Universal Trust Declares Monthly Distribution
- Franklin Limited Duration Income Trust Declares Monthly Distribution
- LEAD PLAINTIFF DEADLINE ALERT: Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses Exceeding $50,000 Investing In SAExploration Holdings, Inc. To Contact The Firm