Venator Announces 2019 Annual General Meeting of Shareholders
WYNYARD, UK, March 15, 2019
WYNYARD, UK, March 15, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Venator Materials PLC (NYSE: VNTR) ("Venator") today announced that it will hold its 2019 Annual General Meeting of Shareholders on Tuesday, June 11, 2019 at 3:00 p.m. local time, at the offices of Latham & Watkins LLP, 99 Bishopsgate, London, United Kingdom, EC2M 3XF. Holders of record as of the close of business on April 15, 2019 will be entitled to vote at the meeting.
Venator is a global manufacturer and marketer of chemical products that comprise a broad range of pigments and additives that bring color and vibrancy to buildings, protect and extend product life, and reduce energy consumption. We market our products globally to a diversified group of industrial customers through two segments: Titanium Dioxide, which consists of our TiO2 business, and Performance Additives, which consists of our functional additives, color pigments, timber treatment and water treatment businesses. We operate 24 facilities, employ approximately 4,300 associates worldwide and sell our products in more than 110 countries.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/venator-announces-2019-annual-general-meeting-of-shareholders-300813344.html
SOURCE Venator Materials PLC
- Veoneer Recognized by General Motors as a 2018 Supplier of the Year Winner
- The new wording of the Articles of Association of Invalda INVL have been registered
- The decision of the Management Board of Invalda INVL on the purchase of own shares
- Danske Mortgage Bank Plc: Auditor's Report
- Share buy-back program of DKK 10 billion (around USD 1.5 billion)