Mogo Finance Technology to Participate in 31st Annual ROTH Conference
VANCOUVER, March 15, 2019
VANCOUVER, March 15, 2019 /PRNewswire/ - Mogo Finance Technology Inc. (TSX:MOGO) (NASDAQ:MOGO) ("Mogo" or the "Company"), a digital challenger to Canada's banks, today announced that it will be presenting at the 31st Annual ROTH Conference, which is being held March 17-19, 2019 in Orange County, California. Mr. Feller's presentation includes an overview of Mogo's technology platform, products and strategy. A pre-recorded webcast of Mogo's presentation will be available at https://investors.mogo.ca/events/.
Mogo (TSX: MOGO; NASDAQ: MOGO) — a financial technology company — is a digital challenger to the banks in Canada, empowering consumers with simple solutions to help them manage and control their finances. Users can sign up for a free MogoAccount in only three minutes and get access to six products including free credit score monitoring, identity fraud protection, digital spending account with Platinum Prepaid Visa® Card, digital mortgage experience, the MogoCrypto account, the first product within MogoWealth, which enables the buying and selling of bitcoin, and access to smart consumer credit products through MogoMoney. The platform has been engineered to deliver a best-in-class digital experience, with best-in-class financial products all through one account. With more than 750,000 members and a marketing partnership with Canada's largest news media company, Mogo continues to execute on its vision of becoming the go-to financial app for the next generation of Canadians. To learn more, please visit mogo.ca or download the mobile app (iOS or Android).
SOURCE Mogo Finance Technology Inc
- BD Launches New Automated Flow Cytometry Sample Preparation Instrument with CE-IVD Certification
- Weatherford Introduces World's First Remote-Activated, Single-Trip Deepwater Completion System
- Fosun International Announces 2018 Annual Results
- Nokia Board convenes the Annual General Meeting 2019, proposes that the Board be authorized to distribute an aggregate maximum of EUR 0.20 per share and Søren Skou be elected as a Board member
- Islandsbanki hf.: Íslandsbanki increases EUR 10 million private placement by EUR 1.5 million
- Vicore Pharma Holding AB (VICO-SE): Pipeline on track at FY2018. Moving to IFRS