Varex Schedules Second Quarter Fiscal Year 2019 Earnings Release And Conference Call
SALT LAKE CITY, April 15, 2019
SALT LAKE CITY, April 15, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Varex Imaging Corporation (Nasdaq: VREX) today announced that it will report financial results for the second quarter of fiscal year 2019 following the close of regular trading on Tuesday, May 7, 2019. The earnings news release will be followed by a conference call available to all interested parties at 3:00 pm MT that day.
This call will be webcast live and can be accessed at the company's website at investors.vareximaging.com. Investors can also access this conference call at 1-877-524-8416 from anywhere in the U.S. or 1-412-902-1028 from non-U.S. locations. The webcast of this call will be archived on the company's website and a replay of the call will be available from May 7th through May 21st at 1-877-660-6853 from anywhere in the U.S. or 1-201-612-7415 from non-U.S. locations. The replay conference call access code is 13690009.
For automatic "Email Alerts" regarding Varex news and events, investors can subscribe at investors.vareximaging.com.
Varex Imaging Corporation is a leading innovator, designer and manufacturer of X-ray imaging components, which include X-ray tubes, digital detectors and other image processing solutions that are key components of X-ray imaging systems. With a 65+ year history of successful innovation, Varex's products are used in medical imaging as well as in industrial and security imaging applications. Global OEM manufacturers incorporate the company's X-ray sources, digital detectors, connecting devices and imaging software in their systems to detect, diagnose and protect. Headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah, Varex employs approximately 2,000 people located at manufacturing and service center sites in North America, Europe, and Asia. For more information visit vareximaging.com.
For Information Contact:
Director of Investor & Public Relations
Varex Imaging Corporation
801.978.5274 | email@example.com
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/varex-schedules-second-quarter-fiscal-year-2019-earnings-release-and-conference-call-300831663.html
SOURCE Varex Imaging Corporation
- Extendicare Announces Nomination of Two New Directors and Agreement with Sandpiper Group
- LYFT CLASS ACTION ALERT: Hagens Berman Alerts Lyft, Inc. (LYFT) Investors to Securities Class Action, Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses in Excess of $100,000 to Contact the Firm
- SPRINT INVESTIGATION ALERT: Hagens Berman Alerts Sprint Corporation (S) Investors to the Firm's Investigation of Possible Disclosure Violations, Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses in Excess of $50,000 to Contact the Firm
- Upco International Inc. Announces Year Ended 2018 Results
- Interact Secures UK's Highest Official Accolade for Business Success as Winner of Queen's Award for Enterprise: International Trade
- RBB Bancorp Reports First Quarter Earnings for 2019