Perpetual Income & Growth Investment Trust Plc - Correction : Transaction in Own Shares
London, April 15
The price quoted in the share buyback announcement released
a few minutes ago
was incorrect and should have been 333.02p per share. The below corrects, all
other details remain the same.
Perpetual Income and Growth Investment Trust plc (the Company)
HEADLINE: Purchase of Own Securities
The Company announces that, on 15 April 2019 it repurchased 100,000 ordinary shares of 10p each at 333.02p per share, to be held as Treasury shares.
The total number of ordinary shares held in Treasury following this repurchase is 1,520,000.
The total number of ordinary shares of 10p each remaining in issue (excluding 1,520,000 shares of 10p each held in Treasury) is 238,912,350.
Invesco Asset Management Limited
Corporate Company Secretary
15 April 2019
- Extendicare Announces Nomination of Two New Directors and Agreement with Sandpiper Group
- LYFT CLASS ACTION ALERT: Hagens Berman Alerts Lyft, Inc. (LYFT) Investors to Securities Class Action, Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses in Excess of $100,000 to Contact the Firm
- SPRINT INVESTIGATION ALERT: Hagens Berman Alerts Sprint Corporation (S) Investors to the Firm's Investigation of Possible Disclosure Violations, Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses in Excess of $50,000 to Contact the Firm
- Upco International Inc. Announces Year Ended 2018 Results
- Interact Secures UK's Highest Official Accolade for Business Success as Winner of Queen's Award for Enterprise: International Trade
- RBB Bancorp Reports First Quarter Earnings for 2019