Perpetual Income & Growth Investment Trust Plc - Correction : Transaction in Own Shares
London, April 15
The price quoted in the share buyback announcement released
a few minutes ago
was incorrect and should have been 333.02p per share. The below corrects, all
other details remain the same.
Perpetual Income and Growth Investment Trust plc (the Company)
HEADLINE: Purchase of Own Securities
The Company announces that, on 15 April 2019 it repurchased 100,000 ordinary shares of 10p each at 333.02p per share, to be held as Treasury shares.
The total number of ordinary shares held in Treasury following this repurchase is 1,520,000.
The total number of ordinary shares of 10p each remaining in issue (excluding 1,520,000 shares of 10p each held in Treasury) is 238,912,350.
Invesco Asset Management Limited
Corporate Company Secretary
15 April 2019
- Pega Named a Visionary in Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Robotic Process Automation Software
- SEC Charges Portfolio Manager with Mispricing Fund Investments
- End of Day Message
- Approval and publication of prospectus - Listing of shares
- CBIZ To Announce Second-Quarter And First-Half 2019 Results On July 31, 2019
- Hagan to Debut 2020 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat Widebody Funny Car at Dodge Mile-High NHRA Nationals Presented by Pennzoil