Rexford Industrial Sets Date For First Quarter 2019 Earnings Release And Conference Call
LOS ANGELES, April 15, 2019
LOS ANGELES, April 15, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Rexford Industrial Realty, Inc. (the "Company" or "Rexford Industrial") (NYSE: REXR), a real estate investment trust focused on owning and operating industrial properties located in Southern California infill markets, today announced that the Company will release first quarter 2019 financial results after the market closes on Tuesday, April 30, 2019. A conference call will be held the next day on Wednesday, May 1, 2019, at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time to review the Company's first quarter results, discuss recent events and conduct a question-and-answer period.
The conference call will be available through visiting the Company's website at ir.rexfordindustrial.com. To listen to a live broadcast, go to the site at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start time in order to register, download and install any necessary audio software.
To Participate in the Telephone Conference
Dial in at least 5 minutes prior to start time:
Conference Call Playback:
Pass code: 13690002
The playback can be accessed through June 1, 2019
About Rexford Industrial
Rexford Industrial is a real estate investment trust focused on owning and operating industrial properties in Southern California infill markets. The Company owns 182 properties with approximately 22.4 million rentable square feet and manages an additional 20 properties with approximately 1.2 million rentable square feet.
For additional information, visit www.rexfordindustrial.com.
424-256-2153 ext 401
SOURCE Rexford Industrial Realty, Inc.
- Form 8.5 (EPT/RI) - KCOM Group plc
- Samba TV Names Industry Veteran David Barker as Managing Director for Europe
- Stakeholders Set Priorities and Action Plan at Geneva Association Climate Change Forum
- Cruise Critic Names the World's Most Popular Cruise Destinations Based on Consumer Reviews
- Sanlam Goes Live with FundCount's Integrated Accounting Software
- HSBC BANK PLC - Form 8.5 (EPT/RI) - BCA Marketplace plc