EQS-News: Ternium S.A.: Argentine Court Reverses Decision Against Ternium's Chairman
Ternium S.A.: Argentine Court Reverses Decision Against
LUXEMBOURG / ACCESSWIRE / April 15, 2019 / Ternium S.A. (NYSE: TX) has been informed that, earlier today, an Argentine court of appeals reviewing the preliminary decision (procesamiento) of November 27, 2018 issued by the first-instance judge investigating the Notebooks Case with respect to Paolo Rocca, Chairman of the Board of Directors of Ternium, reversed the procesamiento on the basis of absence of necessary and sufficient grounds to link Mr. Rocca with the proceedings. Further investigation into the payments and their alleged justifications would be necessary.
Ternium is Latin America's leading flat steel producer, with operating facilities in Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, the southern United States and Central America. The company offers a broad range of high value-added steel products for customers active in the automotive, home appliances, HVAC, construction, capital goods, container, food and energy industries through its manufacturing facilities, service center and distribution networks, and advanced customer integration systems. More information about Ternium is available at www.ternium.com.
SOURCE: Ternium S.A.
04/15/2019 EQS Newswire / EQS Group AG
EQS Group is a leading international technology provider for Digital Investor Relations, Corporate Communications and Compliance. More than 8,000 companies worldwide trust EQS’s products and services to securely, efficiently, and simultaneously fulfil complex national and international disclosure and compliance requirements, and to reach stakeholders globally.
- Elbit Systems Awarded $50 Million Contract to Supply Structural Parts fromComposite Materials for an Aircraft of a Customer in North America
- Amgen Announces BLINCYTO® (blinatumomab) Five-Year Overall Survival Data At EHA 2019
- Cubic to Showcase Multi-Domain LVC Advanced Training Environment for Fighter Pilots at International Paris Air Show 2019
- Littoral Combat Ship 21 (Minneapolis-Saint Paul) Christened and Launched
- PBF Energy to Attend the J.P. Morgan 2019 Energy Conference
- ROADSTER-2 Demonstrates Compelling Patient Outcomes with Strong Safety Profile