EQS-News: Ternium S.A.: Argentine Court Reverses Decision Against Ternium's Chairman
Ternium S.A.: Argentine Court Reverses Decision Against
LUXEMBOURG / ACCESSWIRE / April 15, 2019 / Ternium S.A. (NYSE: TX) has been informed that, earlier today, an Argentine court of appeals reviewing the preliminary decision (procesamiento) of November 27, 2018 issued by the first-instance judge investigating the Notebooks Case with respect to Paolo Rocca, Chairman of the Board of Directors of Ternium, reversed the procesamiento on the basis of absence of necessary and sufficient grounds to link Mr. Rocca with the proceedings. Further investigation into the payments and their alleged justifications would be necessary.
Ternium is Latin America's leading flat steel producer, with operating facilities in Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, the southern United States and Central America. The company offers a broad range of high value-added steel products for customers active in the automotive, home appliances, HVAC, construction, capital goods, container, food and energy industries through its manufacturing facilities, service center and distribution networks, and advanced customer integration systems. More information about Ternium is available at www.ternium.com.
SOURCE: Ternium S.A.
04/15/2019 EQS Newswire / EQS Group AG
EQS Group is a leading international technology provider for Digital Investor Relations, Corporate Communications and Compliance. More than 8,000 companies worldwide trust EQS’s products and services to securely, efficiently, and simultaneously fulfil complex national and international disclosure and compliance requirements, and to reach stakeholders globally.
- IMPORTANT ALERT: Monteverde & Associates PC is Investigating the Recently Announced Acquisitions
- HKTDC Hong Kong Houseware Fair and Home Textiles Fair open today
- MENA Dojo's Third Edition Under Way in Kuwait
- Goldfund.io (CRYPTO:GFUN) Lists on CATEX Mining Exchange
- EOS Macau Summit 2019 Successfully Held on Chinese Lantern Festival
- ORION GROUP SHAREHOLDER ALERT BY FORMER LOUISIANA ATTORNEY GENERAL: KAHN SWICK & FOTI, LLC REMINDS INVESTORS WITH LOSSES IN EXCESS OF $100,000 of Lead Plaintiff Deadline in Class Action Lawsuit Against Orion Group Holdings, Inc. - ORN