IMPORTANT ALERT: Monteverde & Associates PC is Investigating the Recently Announced Acquisitions
NEW YORK, April 20, 2019
NEW YORK, April 20, 2019 /PRNewswire/ --
- Citizens First Corporation (CZFC) ("Citizens First") regarding its sale to German American Bancorp, Inc. Under the terms of the proposed transaction, Citizens First stockholders will receive 0.6629 shares of German American common stock (or cash in lieu of fractional share interests) and a cash payment of $5.80 for each Citizen First share they own.
Click here for more information: https://www.monteverdelaw.com/case/citizens-first-corporation. It is free and there is no cost or obligation to you.
- TIER REIT, Inc. (TIER) regarding its sale to Cousins Properties (CUZ). Under the terms of the proposed transaction, TIER REIT stockholders will receive 2.98 shares of Cousins Properties for each TIER REIT share they own.
Click here for more information: https://www.monteverdelaw.com/case/tier-reit-inc. It is free and there is no cost or obligation to you.
- WABCO Holdings, Inc. (WBC) regarding its sale to ZF Friedrichshafen AG ("ZFF"). Under the terms of the proposed transaction, WABCO stockholders will receive $136.50 for each WABCO share they own.
Click here for more information: https://www.monteverdelaw.com/case/wabco-holdings-inc. It is free and there is no cost or obligation to you.
- Worldpay, Inc. (WP) regarding its sale to Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. (FIS). Under the terms of the acquisition agreement, shareholders will receive $11.00 in cash and 0.9287 shares of FIS for each WP share they own.
Click here for more information: https://www.monteverdelaw.com/case/worlpay-inc. It is free and there is no cost or obligation to you.
- Papa Murphy's Holdings, Inc. (FRSH) regarding the sale of Papa Murphy's Holdings, Inc. ("Papa Murphy's") to MTY Franchising USA, Inc. Under the terms of the proposed transaction, Papa Murphy's stockholders will receive $6.45 in cash for each Papa Murphy's share they own.
Click here for more information: https://www.monteverdelaw.com/case/papa-murhys-holdings-inc. It is free and there is no cost or obligation to you.
Monteverde & Associates PC is a national class action securities and consumer litigation law firm that has recovered millions of dollars and is committed to protecting shareholders and consumers from corporate wrongdoing. Monteverde & Associates lawyers have significant experience litigating Mergers & Acquisitions and Securities Class Actions, from state and federal trial courts to the United State Supreme Court, whereby they protect investors by recovering money and remedying corporate misconduct. Mr. Monteverde, who leads the legal team at the firm, has been recognized by Super Lawyers as a Rising Star in Securities Litigation in 2013, 2017, 2018 and 2019, an award given to less than 2.5% of attorneys in a particular field. He has also been selected by Martindale-Hubbell as a 2017 and 2018 Top Rated Lawyer.
If you own common stock of listed companies and wish to obtain additional information and protect your investments free of charge, please visit our website or contact Juan E. Monteverde, Esq. either via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at (212) 971-1341.
Juan E. Monteverde, Esq.
MONTEVERDE & ASSOCIATES PC
The Empire State Building
350 Fifth Ave. Suite 4405
New York, NY 10118
United States of America
Tel: (212) 971-1341
Attorney Advertising. (C) 2019 Monteverde & Associates PC. The law firm responsible for this advertisement is Monteverde & Associates PC (www.monteverdelaw.com). Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome with respect to any future matter.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/important-alert-monteverde--associates-pc-is-investigating-the-recently-announced-acquisitions-300835386.html
SOURCE Monteverde & Associates PC
- GL Enhances SIP Emulation to Support Instant Messaging using MSRP for Next Generation 911 (NG 9-1-1)
- Form 8.3 - [Green REIT plc]
- Raytheon Submits Lower Tier Air and Missile Defense Sensor Proposal
- AMUNDI ETF PRIME EURO GOVIES ETF: Net Asset Value(s)
- AMUNDI ETF PRIME GLOBAL GOVIES ETF: Net Asset Value(s)
- AMUNDI ETF US TREASURY ETF: Net Asset Value(s)