ISC Announces Results of Annual General Meeting of Shareholders
REGINA, Saskatchewan, May 15, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) --
Information Services Corporation (TSX:ISV) (“ISC” or the
“Company”) today announced the voting results from its annual
general meeting of shareholders (the “Meeting”) held on May
15, 2019 in Regina, Saskatchewan.
A total of 12,751,200 Class A Limited Voting Shares were represented at the Meeting, being 72.86 per cent of the Company's issued and outstanding Class A Limited Voting Shares. Shareholders voted in favour of all matters brought before the Meeting, including the appointment of Deloitte LLP as auditor for the ensuing year and the election of its Board of Directors.
The following three members of the Board were appointed by the Lieutenant Governor In Council of the Province of Saskatchewan in lieu of Crown Investments Corporation of Saskatchewan (CIC) voting its shares on any resolution to elect directors, as provided for in The Information Services Corporation Act: Joel Teal, Tom Christiansen and Doug Emsley.
Detailed results of the ballot vote for the election of the remaining seven directors are provided in the table below:
|Nominee||Votes For||% Votes For||Withheld||
|Dion E. Tchorzewski||7,305,201||99.89||8,142||0.11|
The Company has filed a report of the results of matters voted on at the Meeting on SEDAR at www.sedar.com.
Headquartered in Canada, ISC is the leading provider of registry and information management services for public data and records. Throughout our history we have delivered value to our clients by providing solutions to manage, secure and administer information through our Registry Operations, Services and Technology Solutions segments. ISC is focused on sustaining its core business while pursuing new growth opportunities. The Class A Shares of ISC trade on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol ISV.
Director, Investor Relations & Capital Markets
Information Services Corporation
Toll Free: 1-855-341-8363 in North America or 1-306-798-1137
GlobeNewswire, a Nasdaq company, is one of the world's largest newswire distribution networks, specializing in the delivery of corporate press releases financial disclosures and multimedia content to the media, investment community, individual investors and the general public.
- Aladdin Healthcare Technologies SE: Signs partnership agreement with the Norweigan Centre of Healthy Ageing (NO-Age)
- Blocplay Entertainment Provides Status Update
- SMILE TELECOMS APPOINTS NEW GROUP CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
- Solo.io Works With Microsoft for Service Mesh Interface Specification; First Reference Implementations With Service Mesh Hub and SuperGloo Project
- Tencent Embraces Global Digitalization Opportunities with Its Industrial Internet Strategies
- TRILUMINATE Study Shows Treatment with Abbott's First-of-its-Kind Minimally Invasive Device Reduces Tricuspid Heart Valve Leaks