Strategic Resources Announces Update on Vanadium Project Acquisitions
VANCOUVER, May 15, 2019
VANCOUVER, May 15, 2019 /PRNewswire/ - Strategic Resources Inc. (TSXV: STI) (the "Company" or "Strategic") is pleased to announce that, further to its news release of April 24, 2019, it has received TSX Venture Exchange conditional approval to each of its mineral property option agreements to acquire interests in the Silasselkä Project from Aurion Resources and the Akanvaara Project from Magnus Minerals. Final approval is subject to a number of conditions, including satisfactory review of technical reports and title opinions filed for each project.
The TSX Venture Exchange advises that the Company's shares will resume trading at the open on Friday, May 17, 2019.
About Strategic Resources
Strategic Resources Inc. is a Vancouver, Canada based mineral exploration and development company that will be focused on vanadium projects.
Further details are available on the Company's website at https://strategic-res.com/.
STRATEGIC RESOURCES INC.
Signed: "Mark Tommasi"
Mark Tommasi, CEO
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this news release.
Cautionary Note Regarding Forward-Looking Information
Certain statements and information herein, including all statements that are not historical facts, contain forward-looking statements and forward-looking information within the meaning of applicable securities laws. Such forward-looking statements or information include but are not limited to statements or information with respect to the earning of interests in the properties held by Aurion Resources and Magnus Minerals and that the company's shares will resume trading on May 17, 2019. Often, but not always, forward-looking statements or information can be identified by the use of words such as "will", "should" or variations of those words and phrases or statements that certain actions, events or results "will" or "should" be taken, occur or be achieved. There is no assurance Strategic will be successful in completing any of the transactions on the terms outlined above, or at all.
SOURCE Strategic Resources Inc.
- Annual General Meeting in Maha Energy AB (publ)
- GENFIT: Publication of the 2019 Universal Registration Document and the 2019 Annual Report on Form 20-F
- Samsara Luggage Continues to Support New York Healthcare Workers
- Inari Medical Announces Closing of Initial Public Offering and Full Exercise of the Underwriters’ Option to Purchase Additional Shares
- SHAREHOLDER ACTION REMINDER: The Schall Law Firm Announces the Filing of a Class Action Lawsuit Against CytomX Therapeutics, Inc. and Encourages Investors with Losses in Excess of $100,000 to Contact the Firm
- Annual General Meeting in Cantargia AB (publ)