Connect IT 2019 Pulled Out All the Stops for Global Kaseya Users
NEW YORK and MIAMI, May 16, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kaseya®, the
leading provider of IT infrastructure management solutions
for both external service providers (MSPs) and internal
service providers (IT departments), capped off a stellar
global Connect IT user conference in Las Vegas last week just
off the heels of the company’s $500 million funding
news. With over 1,800 attendees from around the
world, Kaseya and its family of companies - Unitrends, Spanning Cloud
Apps, RapidFire Tools,
IT Glue and the
newest member ID Agent -
treated customers, partners and prospects to over 70 jam
packed sessions that covered the latest trends affecting
managed service providers and internal IT teams and the
future of Kaseya’s product roadmap.
Key highlights from Connect IT 2019:
- New Product Enhancements
- Kaseya introduced 1-Click Secure Access, a first-of-its-kind feature that empowers technicians with immediate remote control capabilities by leveraging Kaseya’s existing access control capabilities. 1-Click increases technician efficiency by eliminating the complexity and overhead of third-party password management.
- Kaseya revealed its reimagined user interface that provides a consistent look and feel across all products in order to simplify workflow integrations and improve technician productivity.
- Kaseya announced that its popular BMS PSA solution now includes IT Glue natively built-in, providing technicians with instant access to contextual information and automated documentation right within their existing Kaseya BMS workspace.
- Kaseya showed off a slick new integration with Cytracom (VoIP) into BMS. The integration enables MSPs, who use BMS and Cytracom, to access rich call data within the native platform while supporting end users, and delivers an instantaneous VoIP connection in two clicks to seamlessly add new helpdesk tickets in BMS.
- Security Suite Enhancements
- Kaseya demonstrated the depth of its security
functionality through the combination of technologies
from RapidFire Tools and newly acquired ID Agent to
address the five functions of NIST’s Cybersecurity
Framework (CSF). By adopting this five-part framework,
Kaseya is able to quickly and effectively help customers:
- Identify: Identify, prioritize and quantify organizational risk
- Protect: Continuously identify and protect against system vulnerabilities
- Detect: Assure timely discovery of security incidents
- Respond: Quickly respond to recover from cyber threats and downtime
- Recover: Effectively restore normal operations after an incident
- Kaseya demonstrated the depth of its security functionality through the combination of technologies from RapidFire Tools and newly acquired ID Agent to address the five functions of NIST’s Cybersecurity Framework (CSF). By adopting this five-part framework, Kaseya is able to quickly and effectively help customers:
- Building on the previous innovation of delivering custom-designed, “Go-to-Market-in-a-Box” offerings that enable MSPs to increase monthly recurring revenue, Powered Services 2.0 is the industry’s most comprehensive set of offerings that help MSPs build new recurring revenue streams in key strategic areas such as security, compliance and backup, and is designed to help MSPs win at every stage of the service lifecycle.
- This new generation of Kaseya Powered Services provides a deeper-than-ever well of resources that MSPs can draw on for effectiveness from service design, sales & marketing readiness and sales execution, all the way to profitable service delivery.
- Backup and Disaster Recovery Suite Enhancements
- New Unitrends Cloud Backup (UCB) empowers IT professionals in small and mid-sized organizations and MSPs to protect data that resides on servers and endpoint devices by replicating it directly to the Unitrends Cloud.
- With UCB, businesses no longer have the risk of losing that data to a hard drive crash, a lost laptop, or ransomware. Once in the Unitrends Cloud, data is safeguarded from viruses, hackers, corruption, user error, and accidental deletion.
- With this new product, file-level recovery is simpler than ever because UCB removes the need to restore to a local physical storage device before returning data to its original location.
- MSPs have the power to configure and manage backups, as well as produce usage reports for each of their customers.
- Techie Awards
- For the first time, Kaseya honored companies and
individuals for their outstanding achievements at its
global user conference. The winners included:
- MSP Efficiency Award – StoredTech
- For the first time, Kaseya honored companies and individuals for their outstanding achievements at its global user conference. The winners included:
- Internal IT Efficiency Award – Atomic Data
- Internal IT Automation Award – PA Cyber
- MSP Automation Award – Power Consulting
- The Community Award – MSPs – Baroan Technologies
- The Community Award – Internal IT – Upstream
- Fastest Growing MSP of the Year – TeamLogic IT
- MSP Salesperson of the Year – Erik Young, Thrive Networks
- MSP Techie of the Year – Angela Sweet, StoredTech
- IT Admin of the Year – Colin Gray, ABC Financial
- IT Department of the Year – ABC Financial
- MSP of the Year – Thrive Networks
- Mission: Possible
- Last but not least, the itopia + Google Cloud sponsored “Mission: Possible” Challenge with a $5,000 cash prize was won by a team of one –Flavio Suguimitzu of Meriplex Communications.
- The competition pitted 42 teams of up to five attendees against each other to pass a rigorous production audit for a fictional company that announced a hostile takeover. Contestants had to build and onboard a new Google Cloud based environment armed with the itopia Cloud Automation Stack (CAS) and a sandbox of Kaseya IT Complete tools to pass an audit in 36 hours or less.
Kaseya® is the leading provider of complete IT infrastructure management solutions for managed service providers (MSPs) and internal IT organizations. Through its open platform and customer-centric approach, Kaseya delivers best in breed technologies that allow organizations to efficiently manage, secure, and backup IT. The Kaseya IT Complete platform is the industry’s most comprehensive, integrated solution suite purposely engineered to help IT both run and grow the business. It empowers businesses to command all of IT centrally, easily manage remote and distributed environments, simplify backup and disaster recovery, and automate across IT management functions. Kaseya solutions manage over 10 million endpoints worldwide. Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland and Miami, FL, Kaseya is privately held with a presence in over 20 countries. To learn more, visit www.kaseya.com.
Offleash PR for Kaseya
GlobeNewswire, a Nasdaq company, is one of the world's largest newswire distribution networks, specializing in the delivery of corporate press releases financial disclosures and multimedia content to the media, investment community, individual investors and the general public.
- Norges Bank - Form 8 (OPD) - Willis Towers Watson Plc
- AudioCodes Announces Launch of Public Offering of Ordinary Shares
- Activation Announces Joint Venture with Yuerun Information Technology
- Oncoinvent Announces Result of Oversubscribed Repair Issue
- DGAP-News: ABO Wind AG: Projects in France and Northern Ireland sold
- PepsiCo Thailand Commits 18,000,000 Baht to Supporting COVID-19 Relief Efforts in Thailand