Students Protest Mike Pence At Graduation Ceremony In Home State
Wochit produces broadcast-quality video as news breaks or topics start to trend. Web sites, mobile applications, news services, blogs and other publishing entities utilize the company's platform for new revenue opportunities and better audience engagement. By working with Wochit, large publishers economically scale production and increase speed to market, while small publishers, for the first time, can have what amounts to their own newsroom for video production. Backed by Redpoint Ventures, Cedar Fund and Greycroft Partners, Wochit is based in New York, with offices in Tel Aviv.
- BBVA USA hires Luisa Gavino Martinez as Commercial Relationship Manager in Austin market
- Sono-Tek Enters Into Agreement With Avior Bio Inc
- Phillips 66 Partners to Announce Third-Quarter Financial Results
- AutoNation Has 10 Dealerships Recognized on Automotive News' Best Dealerships to Work For 2019 Top 100 List
- Chemesis Subsidiary, GSRX, Files Interim Financial Statements
- Phillips 66 to Announce Third-Quarter Financial Results