Austrian Chancellor Says Snap Election Necessary After Video Scandal
Wochit produces broadcast-quality video as news breaks or topics start to trend. Web sites, mobile applications, news services, blogs and other publishing entities utilize the company's platform for new revenue opportunities and better audience engagement. By working with Wochit, large publishers economically scale production and increase speed to market, while small publishers, for the first time, can have what amounts to their own newsroom for video production. Backed by Redpoint Ventures, Cedar Fund and Greycroft Partners, Wochit is based in New York, with offices in Tel Aviv.
- The Washington Post Names Quadrint a 2019 Top Workplace
- Midland National Life Insurance Company Launches New Premier Term Life Product
- BlackBerry Announces Election Results for the Company's Board of Directors
- Naerodynamics, Inc. Completes Reverse Merger Transaction
- HCA Houston Healthcare Names Elizabeth Ortega CEO of The Woman’s Hospital of Texas
- ALD: Update on the share buyback program