Byline Bancorp to Participate in Piper Jaffray Midwest Bank Symposium
Byline Bancorp, Inc. (NYSE: BY), the holding company of Byline Bank, today announced that Chairman Roberto Herencia, President and Chief Executive Officer Alberto J. Paracchini, and Chief Financial Officer Lindsay Corby will be participating in the Piper Jaffray Midwest Bank Symposium on June 13, 2019, in Chicago. During the conference, the attendees will hold a series of meetings with institutional investors.
A copy of the investor presentation that will be used at the conference will be made available on the News and Events page of the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website.
About Byline Bancorp, Inc.
Headquartered in Chicago, Byline Bancorp, Inc. is the parent company for Byline Bank, a full service commercial bank serving small- and medium-sized businesses, financial sponsors, and consumers. Byline Bank has approximately $5.3 billion in assets and operates more than 60 full service branch locations throughout the Chicago and Milwaukee metropolitan areas. Byline Bank offers a broad range of commercial and retail banking products and services including small ticket equipment leasing solutions and is one of the top 10 Small Business Administration lenders in the United States.
- DraftKings Announces Voluntary Delisting of Warrants
- Horizon North Logistics Inc. Reports Voting Results from Annual and Special Shareholder Meeting and Confirms Share Consolidation
- AM Best Affirms Credit Ratings of Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited and Its Core Subsidiaries
- Technicolor: Availability of a Prospectus Relating to Certain Issuances in Connection With Technicolor's Draft Accelerated Financial Safeguard Plan
- Valterra Closes Private Placement
- Auramex Announces Proposed Name Change