CEMATRIX Grants Incentive Options to its Consultants
CALGARY, Alberta, June 14, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CEMATRIX
Corporation (TSXV: CVX) (the “Corporation”)
has granted incentive stock options to its Investor Relations
and Business Consultants for the purchase of a total of
300,000 common shares at an exercise price of $0.23 per share
for a period of three years from the date of the grant. The
stock options have been granted pursuant to the Corporation’s
10% rolling stock option plan. One half of the options will
vest after one year from the date of grant and the other half
after two years from the date of grant.
CEMATRIX is an Alberta corporation with its head offices in Calgary, Alberta. The Corporation, through its wholly owned subsidiary, is a manufacturer and supplier of technologically advanced cellular concrete products with applications in a variety of markets, including oil and gas construction and infrastructure construction. Cellular concrete provides a cost and labour saving solution as a replacement for rigid and other insulating materials in frost-susceptible or permafrost conditions. Cellular concrete is also used in void filling situations and as a replacement for granular fills and weak or unstable soils.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Service Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this News Release.
For further information please contact:
Jeff Kendrick - President and Chief Executive Officer
Phone: (403) 219-0484
Jeff Walker, The Howard Group – Investor Relations
Phone: (888) 221-0915 or (403) 221-0915
GlobeNewswire, a Nasdaq company, is one of the world's largest newswire distribution networks, specializing in the delivery of corporate press releases financial disclosures and multimedia content to the media, investment community, individual investors and the general public.
- SAIC Presents 10 Veterans With CyberWarrior Scholarships to Enhance Their Cybersecurity Careers
- BASE RESOURCES LIMITED - Notice of Significant Shareholder
- Artprice by Artmarket: The Gagosian's Grand Projects for the Late Simon Hantaï (1922-2008)
- kACE partners with China's Hangzhou Erayintong Software Limited to offer Electronic Distribution of FX Options in China
- Artprice by Artmarket: The Gagosian's grand projects for the late Simon Hantaï (1922-2008)
- New Relic Logs Expands Observability with BindPlane