Announcement on the final results of EfTEN Real Estate Fund III AS public share offering, and increase of share capital has been registered in Commercial Register
The general meeting of shareholders of EfTEN Real Estate Fund III AS(registry code 12864036, address A. Lauteri 5, 10114 Tallinn) adopted a resolution on April 17, 2019 to increase the share capital of EfTEN Real Estate Fund III AS by issuing up to 1,000,000 new ordinary shares of the fund. The subscription period for EfTEN Real Estate Fund III AS shares started on May 16, 2019 and ended on May 31, 2019. The distribution of shares was approved by the Supervisory Board on 05 June 2019.
On June 14, 2019 Commercial Register registered the increase of share capital of EfTEN Real Estate Fund III AS. The new amount of the registered share capital of the fund is 42 225 350 euros, which is divided into 4 222 535 shares with nominal value of 10 euros.
Member of the management board
Phone 655 9515
GlobeNewswire, a Nasdaq company, is one of the world's largest newswire distribution networks, specializing in the delivery of corporate press releases financial disclosures and multimedia content to the media, investment community, individual investors and the general public.
- LIDDS completes a direct share issue raising SEK 9.0 million
- Immersive VR Experience From Glue Collaboration and MacWell Creative Provides Innovative Showcase for Microsoft Security Products
- DGAP-News: Mogo Finance S.A.: Mogo Finance reports Unaudited results for the nine months ended 30 September 2019
- Nordic Nanovector to Participate in Four Upcoming Investor Conferences
- DGAP-Adhoc: Delticom AG: Delticom starts change process, announcement of the nine monthly figures, adjustment of full-year forecast
- “Novaturas“ turnover in October 2019