Session 2 The future of EMU - Paper 2
The European Central Bank (ECB) is the central bank for Europe's single currency, the euro. The ECB's main task is to maintain the euro's purchasing power and thus price stability in the euro area. The euro area comprises the 19 European Union countries that have introduced the euro since 1999.
- Spirit AeroSystems Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Catalyst Capital Letter to Shareholders re: Offer to Purchase Common Shares of Hudson's Bay Company
- Fifth Third Bancorp Announces Cash Dividend for MB Financial Series C Preferred Stock
- Golden Arrow Resources Announces the Sale of its 25% Ownership Interest in Puna Operations for $44.4 million
- Private Bancorp of America, Inc. Reports Another Record Quarter
- SSR Mining to Acquire Remaining 25% Interest in Puna Operations