INVESTOR ALERT: Kirby McInerney LLP Announces an Investigation of Shareholder Claims Against PaySign, Inc.
The law firm of Kirby McInerney LLP is investigating potential claims against PaySign, Inc. (“PaySign” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: PAYS). This investigation concerns whether PaySign has violated federal securities laws and/or engaged in other unlawful business practices.
On September 9, 2019, PaySign lowered its fiscal 2019 revenue guidance to a range of $35 million to $37 million, from prior guidance range of $38 million to $40 million, citing delays in onboarding of new plasma industry programs.
On this news, shares of PaySign fell $2.57, or 21.3%, to close at $9.47 on September 9, 2019.
If you acquired PaySign securities, have information, or would like to learn more about these claims, please contact Thomas W. Elrod of Kirby McInerney LLP at 212-371-6600, by email at email@example.com, or by filling out this contact form, to discuss your rights or interests with respect to these matters without any cost to you.
Kirby McInerney LLP is a New York-based plaintiffs’ law firm concentrating in securities, antitrust, and whistleblower litigation. The firm’s efforts on behalf of shareholders in securities litigation have resulted in recoveries totaling billions of dollars. Additional information about the firm can be found at Kirby McInerney LLP’s website: www.kmllp.com.
This press release may be considered Attorney Advertising in some jurisdictions under the applicable law and ethical rules.
- AFARAK GROUP PLC: FINANCIAL STATEMENTS RELEASE 2019
- Transaction in Own Shares and Total Voting Rights and Capital
- CenturyLink to Present at the Morgan Stanley 2020 Technology, Media & Telecom Conference
- Bayport Management Limited Unaudited Financial Statement 31 December 2019
- 75 MW Solar PV Plant in Uttar Pradesh Commences Construction at Site as Notice to Proceed Is Issued
- Itaú Corpbanca Announces Fourth Quarter 2019 Management Discussion & Analysis Report