Restaurant Brands International Inc. Announces Participation at Upcoming Investor Conference
TORONTO, Sept. 11, 2019
TORONTO, Sept. 11, 2019 /PRNewswire/ - Restaurant Brands International Inc. (TSX/NYSE: QSR, TSX: QSP) ("RBI") announced today that the company will participate in the Scotiabank Back to School Conference at the Scotiabank Centre in Toronto, Ontario on September 18, 2019 at 11:10 am Eastern Time.
A live audio webcast will be available on the company's investor relations website (http://investor.rbi.com), and will be available for 30 days following the event.
About Restaurant Brands International Inc.
Restaurant Brands International Inc. is one of the world's largest quick service restaurant companies with more than $32 billion in system-wide sales and over 26,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries and U.S. territories. RBI owns three of the world's most prominent and iconic quick service restaurant brands – TIM HORTONS®, BURGER KING®, and POPEYES®. These independently operated brands have been serving their respective guests, franchisees and communities for over 45 years.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/restaurant-brands-international-inc-announces-participation-at-upcoming-investor-conference-300916562.html
SOURCE Restaurant Brands International Inc.
- Fidelity Special Values Plc - Director/PDMR Shareholding
- DGAP-Adhoc: NorCom Information Technology GmbH & Co. KGaA: NorCom Information Technology GmbH & Co. KGaA: Audi stops contract negotiations on EAGLE project
- Tikehau Capital: Disclosure of Shares Repurchases From 21 February to 27 February 2020
- "I'm Ready for Monday," Said Nobody Ever…Until Now -- McDonald's Declares March 2 National Egg McMuffin Day with Free Egg McMuffin Sandwiches
- Graybug Vision Presents Preclinical Results for GB-401, a Potential Sustained-Delivery Treatment of up to Six Months for Primary Open Angle Glaucoma, at the American Glaucoma Society Annual Meeting
- Green Thumb Industries (GTI) Announces Rise Effingham to Begin Adult-Use Cannabis Sales on February 29