Restaurant Brands International Inc. Announces Participation at Upcoming Investor Conference
TORONTO, Sept. 11, 2019
TORONTO, Sept. 11, 2019 /PRNewswire/ - Restaurant Brands International Inc. (TSX/NYSE: QSR, TSX: QSP) ("RBI") announced today that the company will participate in the Scotiabank Back to School Conference at the Scotiabank Centre in Toronto, Ontario on September 18, 2019 at 11:10 am Eastern Time.
A live audio webcast will be available on the company's investor relations website (http://investor.rbi.com), and will be available for 30 days following the event.
About Restaurant Brands International Inc.
Restaurant Brands International Inc. is one of the world's largest quick service restaurant companies with more than $32 billion in system-wide sales and over 26,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries and U.S. territories. RBI owns three of the world's most prominent and iconic quick service restaurant brands – TIM HORTONS®, BURGER KING®, and POPEYES®. These independently operated brands have been serving their respective guests, franchisees and communities for over 45 years.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/restaurant-brands-international-inc-announces-participation-at-upcoming-investor-conference-300916562.html
SOURCE Restaurant Brands International Inc.
- DGAP-News: Allied Corp. Signs Letter of Intent with Asian Company to Form Joint Venture to Expand into the Asian CBD Cosmetic Market
- Form 8.3 - [Insert name of offeree or offeror]
- Man Group PLC : Form 8.3 - OneSavings Bank PLC
- Dewmar International BMC, Inc. (DEWM) Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Marco Moran to Resign
- Allied Corp. Signs Letter of Intent with Asian Company to Form Joint Venture to Expand into the Asian CBD Cosmetic Market
- Astrotech Launches a New Subsidiary and a New Line of Products