Professional Community Management Hosts Legislative Update Seminar
Foothill Ranch, CA, Dec. 03, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) --
Management (PCM), an Associa® company, will be hosting
its legislative update seminar for HOA board members on
December 11, 2019, from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. at Docent
Brewing in San Juan Capistrano, CA.
The event will feature a local legal expert, Matt Plaxton of Tinnelly Law Group, who will provide information to residents and board members on several topics, including community association law and changes in the California legislature.
“Professional Community Management strives to provide the most up-to-date information to our board members and residents. Understanding governing documents and the laws that impact associations is essential to board member success,” stated Wendy Bucknum, Professional Community Management vice president of developer relations. “Our industry expert will discuss legislation impacting elections, balconies, and other changes affecting homeowner associations so board members can stay current and lead their community with confidence.”
To attend the seminar, please email Wendy Bucknum at firstname.lastname@example.org or Jessica Flicker at email@example.com.
With more than 200 branch offices across North America,
Associa delivers unsurpassed management and lifestyle
services to nearly five million residents worldwide. Our
10,000+ team members lead the industry with unrivaled
education, expertise and trailblazing innovation. For more
than 40 years, Associa has provided solutions designed to
help communities achieve their vision. To learn more, visit
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/associa
Subscribe to the Blog: https://hub.associaonline.com/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/associa
Join us on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/associa
Ashley Cantwell Associa 214-272-4107 firstname.lastname@example.org
GlobeNewswire, a Nasdaq company, is one of the world's largest newswire distribution networks, specializing in the delivery of corporate press releases financial disclosures and multimedia content to the media, investment community, individual investors and the general public.
- ADMS LOSS NOTICE ALERT: TOP RANKED Rosen Law Firm Announces Filing of Securities Class Action Lawsuit Against Adamas Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - ADMS
- DEADLINE ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors That a Class Action Lawsuit Has Been Filed Against ADTRAN, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADTN) and Encourages ADTRAN Investors to Contact the Firm
- GameChange Solar Receives Orders For 200 MW Of Genius Tracker™ Systems For South America
- MMSI LOSS NOTICE: TOP RANKED ROSEN LAW FIRM Reminds Merit Medical Systems, Inc. Investors of Important Deadline in Securities Class Action – MMSI
- FIAT LOSS NOTICE: TOP RANKED ROSEN LAW FIRM Reminds Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V. Investors of Important Deadline in Securities Class Action – FCAU
- This Is a Test From "PR Newswire"