Regions Bank named a Great Place to Work company for 2019
Regions Bank is pleased to announce it has earned the Great Place to Work-Certified™ Company designation for 2019.
Great Place to Work is an organization that analyzes workplace culture, employee experience and leadership behaviors; it facilitated a workplace trust index survey given to a random sample of associates from across the bank. Those survey results, combined with information about Regions’ company and culture, helped determine certification.
“We are pleased to be certified by Great Place to Work,” said John Turner, Regions President and CEO. “These results affirm that our strategic priority to build the best team is making life better for associates and enabling us to recruit and develop top talent to serve our customers and communities. The associate experience is an important part of our building an inclusive culture where we can all succeed.”
At least seven out of 10 associates surveyed rated Regions a great place to work and agreed that:
- When joining the company, you are made to feel welcome
- They can take time off from work when they think it's necessary
- They’re proud to tell others they work here
- Regions associates are given a lot of responsibility
- They feel a sense of pride when looking at what Regions accomplishes
“Organizations that earn their employees’ trust create great workplace cultures that deliver outstanding business results,” said Sarah Lewis-Kulin, Vice President of Best Workplace List Research at Great Place to Work.
About Great Place to Work
Great Place to Work® is the global authority on workplace culture. Since 1992, they have surveyed more than 100 million employees around the world and used those deep insights to define what makes a great workplace: trust. Great Place to Work helps organizations quantify their culture and produce better business results by creating a high-trust work experience for all employees. Emprising®, their culture management platform, empowers leaders with the surveys, real-time reporting, and insights they need to make data-driven people decisions. Their unparalleled benchmark data is used to recognize Great Place to Work-Certified™ companies and the Best Workplaces™ in the US and more than 60 countries, including the 100 Best Companies to Work For® and World’s Best list published annually in Fortune. Everything they do is driven by the mission to build a better world by helping every organization become a Great Place to Work For All™. To learn more, visit greatplacetowork.com.
About Regions Financial Corporation
Regions Financial Corporation (NYSE:RF), with $128 billion in assets, is a member of the S&P 500 Index and is one of the nation’s largest full-service providers of consumer and commercial banking, wealth management, and mortgage products and services. Regions serves customers across the South, Midwest and Texas, and through its subsidiary, Regions Bank, operates approximately 1,500 banking offices and 2,000 ATMs. Regions Bank is an Equal Housing Lender and Member FDIC. Additional information about Regions and its full line of products and services can be found at www.regions.com.
- PSA Retail Speeds up the Digitalisation of Its Used Car Customer Journey
- Result of the auction of 0.25 per cent DGB 2022 and 0.50 per cent DGB 2029
- StrongPoint ASA: Mandatory notification of trade
- AECI Limited - Dealings in Securities re the AECI LTIP
- DGAP-Adhoc: Hapag-Lloyd AG publishes preliminary earnings figures for the first half-year 2020
- ROCKWOOL International A/S – transactions in connection with share buy-back programme