Greenbrook TMS Announces Dates for Its Fourth Quarter and Year End 2019 Financial Results
Greenbrook TMS Inc. (TSX: GTMS) (“Greenbrook” or the “Company”) will release its 2019 fourth quarter and year end operational and financial results after market hours on March 10, 2020.
Fourth Quarter 2019 Conference Call Details
Bill Leonard, President and Chief Executive Officer and Erns Loubser, Chief Financial Officer, will host a conference call at 10:00 a.m. (Eastern Time) on March 11, 2020 to discuss the financial results for the quarter.
Dial in Numbers:
Toll Free North America: 1-866-521-4909
For more information or to listen to the call via webcast, please visit:
Conference Call Replay
Toll Free (North America): 1-800-585-8367
The conference call replay will be available from 1:00 p.m. (Eastern Time) on March 11, 2020, until 23:59 p.m. (Eastern Time) on April 11, 2020.
About Greenbrook TMS Inc.
Operating through 119 Company-operated treatment centers, Greenbrook is a leading provider of Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (“TMS”), an FDA-cleared, non-invasive therapy for the treatment of Major Depressive Disorder and other mental health disorders, in the United States. TMS therapy provides local electromagnetic stimulation to specific brain regions known to be directly associated with mood regulation. Greenbrook has provided more than 320,000 TMS treatments to over 9,000 patients struggling with depression.
- International Maritime Industries Signs Two "New Build Rig Orders" With ARO Drilling
- Dahua Technology Unveils Core Product Launch for 2020
- ‘Navigating Through Turbulence’ – Avolon Publishes 2020 Outlook Paper
- 111 Unveils New Video on The Impact of Chinese Policies to Medical Industry
- Pactera Becomes Member Company of China Electronics Corporation
- Cellcom Israel Ltd. Announces CTO Resignation