Anne Hoffman, CMCA®, Hired as Director of Association Management for RealManage, Illinois
Schaumburg, Illinois, Jan. 15, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- RealManage would like to announce the hiring of Anne Hoffman, CMCA®, as Director of Association Management for its Illinois market.
Anne states: "I am excited to bring my experience in training and technology to support my team, Association Board members and RealManage staff."
Anne joined RealManage, Illinois in November of 2019. She comes to us with over ten years of community association management and twenty-five years of business leadership experience. She brings expertise in improving client relations while maximizing facility efficiencies.
"I am very excited to have Anne join the RealManage family. Her leadership and industry experience will help strengthen our manager's ability to provide top-level service to our clients," states Kimberly Sutherland, Vice President of Operations for the Illinois Market.
RealManage is an HOA management company that for over 30 years has helped community associations thrive. RealManage manages hundreds of community associations in California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Louisiana, Nevada, North Carolina, South Carolina, Texas, and Washington, including homeowner associations (HOAs), condominium associations, cooperatives, municipal utility districts, luxury high-rises, and large master-planned communities. For more information or to request a quote for HOA management or condominium management, visit http://www.realmanage.com.
Amanda Causey RealManage email@example.com
GlobeNewswire, a Nasdaq company, is one of the world's largest newswire distribution networks, specializing in the delivery of corporate press releases financial disclosures and multimedia content to the media, investment community, individual investors and the general public.
- Declaration of number of voting rights
- New vehicle sales stronger than expected in 2Q20, according to BBVA Research Auto Sales Chartbook
- Traffic Data July 2020
- LIVONGO ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Investigates Sale of LVGO and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- ImmVira and Shanghai Pharma Announce Clinical Collaboration and License Agreement for Commercialization of Novel Intratumoral Oncolytic Virus Immunotherapies
- Integrated Ventures Executes Term Sheet For 1 Million To Purchase 500 Mining Rigs And To Fund Roll-Up Business Strategy