Toyoda Gosei Introduces Extra-Large Spindle Grille
Toyoda Gosei Co., Ltd.’s new extra-large spindle grilles are used on the Lexus LM, a luxury minivan newly sold in China by Toyota Motor.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200325005020/en/
Extra-large spindle grille (Photo: Business Wire)
Toyoda Gosei (TOKYO:7282) has exploited its expertise in plastic molding and surface decoration using plating and painting to produce spindle grilles that give a bold look to the face of Lexus brand vehicles. The new Lexus LM was launched for the growing luxury minivan segments in Asian and other markets. The flagship model adopts the new spindle grille, which is 1.5 times larger than the grilles on existing Lexus models, for an elegant exterior with a commanding presence.
Toyoda Gosei will continue to develop its expertise in rubber and plastic technologies to meet the diverse needs of customers.
- Libro Credit Union accepting applications for Canada Emergency Business Account
- DISCOVERY DIVESTS NON-CORE EXPLORATION PROPERTY
- Nasdaq Halts Luckin Coffee Inc.
- Buffalo Coal: Permission Granted to Recommence Mining Activities at 30% of Operating Capacity
- Atlantis Japan Growth Fund Ltd - Appointment of Auditor
- Viventium Named FrontRunner for Payroll Software