Changes in SciBase's Financial Calendar for 2020
STOCKHOLM, March 26, 2020
SciBase Holding AB ("SciBase" or the "Company") has updated the Company's financial calendar for 2020.
STOCKHOLM, March 26, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Due to the preparation of the rights issue announced earlier today, the Company has resolved on changes in the Company's financial calendar. The Company's annual report in respect of the financial year 2019 will be made public on April 3, 2020, the interim report in respect of the first quarter of 2020 will be made public on May 5, 2020 and the annual general meeting will be held on June 17, 2020.
The updated financial calendar is set out as follows:
April 3 Annual report 2019
May 5 Interim report Q1 2020
June 17 Annual general meeting 2020
August 20 Interim report Q2 2020
November 12 Interim report Q3 2020
For more information, please contact:
Simon Grant, CEO SciBase
Tel: +46 72 887 43 99
Certified Advisor (CA):
Tel: +46 8 409 421 20
About SciBase and Nevisense
SciBase AB is a Swedish medical technology company, headquartered in Stockholm that has developed and sells a unique point-of-care device for evaluation of skin disorders such as skin cancer and atopic dermatitis. Its first product, Nevisense, helps doctors to detect malignant melanoma, the most dangerous type of skin cancer. Further development has led to Nevisense also being used as a tool to assess the skin barrier and inflammation. SciBase was founded by Stig Ollmar, Associate Professor at The Karolinska Institute in Stockholm, Sweden. Nevisense is based on substantial research and has achieved excellent results in the largest clinical study ever conducted on the detection of malignant melanoma. Nevisense is CE marked in Europe, has TGA approval in Australia and an FDA approval (PMA) in the United States. Nevisense is based on a method called Electrical Impedance Spectroscopy (EIS), which uses the varying electrical properties of human tissue to categorize cellular structures and thereby detect malignancies and abnormalities. SciBase is listed on First North Growth Market ("SCIB"). Further information is available at www.scibase.com.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
The following files are available for download:
- Rockwell Automation Declares Quarterly Dividend on Common Stock
- Faculty and Staff at Wentworth Institute of Technology Producing Face Shields for Fight Against Pandemic
- Slate Office REIT to Release First Quarter 2020 Results
- DGAP-Adhoc: SHOP APOTHEKE EUROPE N.V. successfully completes EUR 65 million capital increase by placing c. 1.12 million new bearer shares with institutional investors on the back of very strong demand.
- Dominion Energy Schedules First-Quarter Earnings Conference Call
- VMW DEADLINE NOTICE: ROSEN, A TOP LAW FIRM, Announces Filing of Securities Class Action Lawsuit Against VMware, Inc.; Investors with Large Losses Should Contact the Firm - VMW