Announcement of Price Range and Publication of Approved Prospectus of AB Ignitis Grupė
AB Ignitis Grupė, (hereinafter – Ignitis Grupė or „the Company”) identification code 301844044, registered office placed at Žvejų str. 14, Vilnius, Republic of Lithuania. The total nominal value of issued bonds 900 000 000 EUR; ISIN codes XS1646530565; XS1853999313; XS2177349912.
The Company, following its announcement on 11 September 2020 regarding the intention to float on Nasdaq Vilnius and London Stock Exchange, today announces (i) the offer size and price range for the planned offering (the “IPO” or the “Offering”) of Ignitis grupė ordinary shares (the “Shares”) and global depository receipts representing the Shares (the “GDRs”, and together with the Shares, and (ii) that the related prospectus has been approved by the Bank of Lithuania and has now been published on the Company’s website www.ignitisgrupe.lt/ipo.
The Company has applied for the admission of the Shares to trading on the Main Trading List of Nasdaq Vilnius and for the admission of the GDRs to the standard listing segment of the Official List of the Financial Conduct Authority and to trading on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange (the “Admission”).
The price range for the offer announced today (the “Offer Price Range”) is between:
- €22.50 – €28.00 per Share and,
- €22.50 – €28.00 per GDR.
The final offer price in respect of the IPO will be determined following a book-building process from 12.00 noon on 21 September to 1.00 p.m. (EEST) on 1 October, with Admission currently expected to occur on or around 7 October 2020. The Offer will comprise 20,901,503 Shares or 27.8 percent of the Company's issued share capital, excluding stabilization trades. Based on the Offer Price Range the Offer corresponds to approximately €470.3 - €585.2 million.
For more information please see the attached announcement.
GlobeNewswire, a Nasdaq company, is one of the world's largest newswire distribution networks, specializing in the delivery of corporate press releases financial disclosures and multimedia content to the media, investment community, individual investors and the general public.
- ESSA Pharma Presents Therapeutic Potential of EPI-7386 at 32nd EORTC-NCI-AACR Symposium
- Lianluo Smart Limited and Newegg Inc. Announce Entering into Merger Agreement
- SHAREHOLDER ACTION ALERT: The Schall Law Firm Announces the Filing of a Class Action Lawsuit Against Innate Pharma S.A. and Encourages Investors with Losses in Excess of $100,000 to Contact the Firm
- SHAREHOLDER ACTION ALERT: The Schall Law Firm Announces the Filing of a Class Action Lawsuit Against JPMorgan Chase & Co. and Encourages Investors with Losses in Excess of $100,000 to Contact the Firm
- SHAREHOLDER INVESTIGATION: Halper Sadeh LLP is Investigating the Following Companies; Investors are Encouraged to Contact the Firm - CEIX, GLIBA
- BAK FINAL DEADLINE ALERT: ROSEN, TOP RANKED INVESTOR COUNSEL, Reminds Braskem S.A. Investors of Important October 26 Deadline in Securities Class Action - BAK